|Name of organization||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation – NHPC|
|Name of post||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Salary||Rs 29,600 – 1,19,500 /-|
|Starting date to apply||01/09/2021|
|Last date to apply||30/09/2021|
NHPC, a premier Schedule – A, ‘Mini Ratna’ Company with 70.95% owned by Government of India is the biggest hydropower company in India and a leader in design, construction and operation of hydropower plants. NHPC has so far commissioned 22 Hydro projects, 01 Wind Power Project & 01 Solar Power Project with an installed capacity of 7071.2 MW including projects developed in joint venture.
NUMBER OF POST
Name of post
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||68|
Name of post
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60%
marks or equivalent grade. Knowledge of Auto CAD will
be an added advantage.
|Rs 29,600 – 1,19,500 /-|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||30 years|
The company offers attractive compensation package comprising Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria Allowance, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility, Social Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity etc as per company rules in force from time to time.
Candidates will be placed at Projects / Power Stations/ Offices including Joint Ventures & Subsidiary Companies of NHPC in various parts of the country or abroad.
|General, OBC and GEN-EWS category||Rs 250/-|
HOW TO APPLY?
Visit to website & apply through online application portal available in the section “Career” with us. A candidate must possess valid E-mail id and mobile number which shall be active throughout the process as required for any further notification.
Read all instructions given on the website to ensure your eligibility before applying
Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit. After successful submission an application ID shall be generated by the system which shall be kept and used for further communication.
Scanned copies of following documents should be kept ready by the candidate before applying
online registration for attachment:
a. Matriculation/ secondary school certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
b. Complete set of mark sheets/ certificates in support of qualification.
c. Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India. In case OBC candidates the community certificate should have been issued within 6 months before the date of registration.
d. Disability certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable)
Upload latest photograph and signature as per instructions given in online application portal.
Take out the print of the registration form generated by the system in duplicate with Unique application ID for future references.
The candidates registered online with NHPC and have filled all the requisite information shall be provisionally allowed to appear for Computer Based Online Test.
Based on merit of Online Test, the final selected candidates will be offered “Offer of Appointment”.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
|Medium of Examination||English & Hindi|
|Examination Duration||3 Hrs (180 minutes)|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
|Subjects||Part-I consists of 140 MCQ of the concerned discipline.
Part-II consists of 30 MCQ on General Awareness
Part-III of 30 MCQ on Reasoning
|Marking||For every correct answer of MCQ, one mark shall be awarded. For every wrong answer attempted by the candidates, negative marking of marks (i.e. 0.25 marks) will be deducted. All the descriptive type of questions will have 10 marks each without any negative marking. No marks will be awarded/deducted for un-attempted questions.|
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
3. Candidate is required to obtain requisite marks / grade in essential qualification prescribed for the post, taking average of all the semesters / years irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester / year by Institute / University.
4. The candidate should have acquired the qualifying educational qualification on or before 01.07.2021 to be eligible for applying.
5. Internal candidates having requisite qualifications are eligible to apply. They are advised to refer to internal circular before filling up the applications.
6. Candidate has to apply Online only. No manual / paper application/ application through e-mail will be entertained.
7. The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience on a post / level shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
8. Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
9. Candidature is also liable to be rejected if it is without testimonials/ certificates.
10. The admit card indicating roll number, name of the allocated test centre, date of Computer Based Written Test and guidelines for the test will be made available on the NHPC website to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data.
11. The candidature of all candidates shall be provisional.
12. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
13. Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSU’s/ Autonomous Bodies have to attach NOC with their application form.
14. In case of any ambiguity / dispute, arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, only English version will prevail.
15. NHPC reserves the right to cancel/modify/restrict/enlarge/alter recruitment process, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
16. NHPC reserves the right to increase / decrease the vacancies as per requirement.
17. Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his / her candidature.
18. Recruitment Process will be as per NHPC Policy and Recruitment Rules
19. In case of any dispute, the Competent Court at Faridabad / High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
|Start Date for receiving online applications||01/09/2021 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date for receipt of online applications||30/09/2021 (11:55 PM)|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
For more Civil Job NotificationsJOIN NOW
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS