National Hydroelectric Power Corporation – NHPC JOB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2021!!!Got Cancelled
|Name of organization||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation – NHPC|
|Name of post||Trainee Engineer (Civil)|
|Salary||50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Starting date to apply||22/12/2021|
|Last date to apply||17/01/2022|
NHPC, a premier Schedule – A, ‘Mini Ratna’ Company with 70.95% owned by Government of India is the biggest hydropower company in India and a leader in design, construction and operation of hydropower plants. NHPC has so far commissioned 22 Hydro projects, 01 Wind Power Project & 01 Solar Power Project with an installed capacity of 7071.2 MW including projects developed in joint venture.
Name of post
|Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree
in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc.
(Engineering) Degree in Civil
Discipline from recognized Indian
University / Institute approved by
AICTE with minimum 60% marks
or equivalent grade or AMIE
(enrollment upto 31.05.2013) with
minimum 60% marks or equivalent
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of post||Maximum Age|
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||30 years|
The company offers attractive compensation package comprising Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria Allowance, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility, Social Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Gratuity etc as per company rules in force from time to time.
Candidates will be placed at Projects / Power Stations/ Offices including Joint Ventures & Subsidiary Companies of NHPC in various parts of the country or abroad.
General, OBC and GEN-EWS category
HOW TO APPLY?
Only candidates who have valid GATE-2021 score with GATE Registration Number, candidates who have valid CA/CMA score with CA/CMA certificate and candidates who have valid CS score with CS membership certificate can register online in NHPC’s website against advertisement number NH/Rectt/04/2021.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC against
Advertisement No. NH/Rectt./04/2021 as per merit based on the GATE – 2021 score,
CA/CMA score and CS score for Trainee Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical).
- The shortlisted candidates will be called to Corporate Office, Faridabad for verification of
their documents/ certificates for which travelling allowance shall be paid as per
extant rules of the Corporation.
- Candidates will be provisionally selected and extended offer of appointment only after verification of the documents/ certificates amongst the candidates who appear for documents/certificates verification at Corporate Office and their documents are verified and found in order
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
1.Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates interested in joining NHPC against Advertisement No.NH/Rectt./04/2021 as Trainee Engineer (Civil), Candidates interested in joining NHPC against Advertisement No. NH/Rectt./04/2021 as Trainee Officer (Company Secretary) should have passed CS with Membership of Institute of CompanySecretaries of India (ICSI). Final year / appearing students are not eligible to
3 .Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility
and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
4 .Only GATE- 2021 score (Marks out of 100) is valid for the recruitment of Trainee Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical). GATE score of 2020 or prioris not valid. Only CA/CMA score is valid for the recruitment of Trainee Officer(Finance). Only CS score is valid for the recruitment of Trainee Officer
5. Candidate is required to obtain requisite marks / grade in minimum qualification prescribed for the post, taking average of all the semesters /years irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester / year by Institute / University.
6. No representation will be entertained for relaxation of prescribed criteria under
7. Internal candidates having requisite qualifications are also eligible to apply.
They are advised to refer to internal circular before filling up the application.
8. Candidate has to apply Online only. No manual / paper application will be
9. The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark sheet shall be deemed to
be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on
10. Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of
recruitment process or even after selection / joining, in the event of any information, provided by the candidate, is found to be false or is not found inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Besides this, legal action as deemed fit, may also be taken.
11. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only. For any queries, regarding this recruitment exercise, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. with ‘’TE (C)”, “TE (M)” / ‘’TE (E)/’’TO (F)/ ‘’TO (CS)’’ – ” in the subject line.
12. Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies have to attach scanned copy of NOC along with testimonials with their application form. In case NOC is not ready till the last date of application form, then they have to attach a self-certificate that they have applied for NOC and shall submit the NOC at the time of verification of documents (if called for verification).
13. In case of any ambiguity / dispute, arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
14. NHPC reserves the right to cancel/modify/restrict/enlarge/alter recruitment process, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
15. NHPC reserves the right to increase / decrease the vacancies as per requirement.
16. Recruitment Process will be as per NHPC Policy and Recruitment Rules.
17. Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his / her candidature.
18 .In case of any dispute, the competent court at Faridabad / High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
19 .Further, Notification, Addendum, Corrigendum (if any) shall be published at the official website of NHPC Limited only
For more Civil Job NotificationsJOIN NOW
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment