MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – NIT BHOPAL JOB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022!!!
|Name of organisation||Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer Civil|
|Upper Age Limit||30 years|
|Salary||Rs 9300 – 34800/-|
|Application fee||Rs 500/-|
|Last date to apply||05.04.2022|
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal is an Institution of National Importance under the aegis of Ministry of Education, Government of India. The Institute invites applications for the under-mentioned Non-Teaching posts on regular basis. Candidates are required to submit their application in offline mode.
NAME OF POSTS
Name of the post
Name of the post
|Junior Engineer||First Class B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
First Class Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering with excellent academic record
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of the post
|Junior Engineer||30 years|
Name of the post
|Junior Engineer||Rs 9300 – 34800/-|
METHOD OF SELECTION
Junior Engineers are expected to have excellent technical acumen in their field. They are expected to assist Works-Section in maintaining Institute’s campus Infrastructure by carrying out preventive and breakdown maintenance periodically. There shall be two components of Test i.e. (i) Trade Test & (ii) Written Test.
1. Eligible candidates are required to appear for a Trade Test. The minimum qualifying marks in Trade Test shall be:
|Candidate belonging to UR/EWS/OBC||50%|
|Candidate belonging to SC/ST/PwD||40%|
2. A Written Test will be held in the relevant field of specialization sought. As both Candidates with Diploma in Polytechnic and Graduate Degree in Engineering Branches are common applicants, therefore questions will have a mix of both levels.
3. The prescribed cut off marks in written test shall be:
|Candidate belonging to UR/EWS/OBC||40%|
|Candidate belonging to SC/ST/PwD||35%|
4. Trade Test is only of qualifying in nature. Final Merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of candidates in Written Test, subject to achieving the cut off marks in written test.
5. Written Test Answer Sheets of only those candidates will be evaluated who shall qualify in the Trade Test.
|Candidates belonging to Unreserved/EWS/OBC category||Rs 500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD & Women candidates||Nil|
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. Application will be accepted in prescribed format only.
3. The applicant must ensure his/her eligibility for the post in respect of Age, Qualification and other requisite criteria and only then he/she should apply.
4. The age limit and qualification/experience etc. for the post as on the last date of submission of application form shall only be considered. Crucial date for claim of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ESM/PwD status or any other benefit viz. fee concession, reservation, age-relaxation, etc, where not specified otherwise, will be the last date to submit the applications.
5. Applicants should enclose/attach self-attested photocopies of marks sheets/certificates in support of all the qualifications and relevant experience along with application.
6. Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless Institute is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
7. The candidates applying for the said post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the written/trade test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the written/trade test will be cancelled.
8. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written/Trade Test. The Institute reserves the right to restrict number of candidates to be called for Written/Trade Test by shortlisting the applications on the basis of such shortlisting criteria as may be decided by the Institute.
9. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage
SYLLABUS OF AE – KERALA STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD
HISTORIC RESULTS IN ASSISTANT ENGINEER-OVERSEER KERALA PSC EXAMS
KERALA ENGINEERING SERVICES : A MUCH NECESSARY ONE
10. Request for individual acknowledgements shall not be considered. Those who want acknowledgement may send their applications by Speed Post/Registered Post.
11. Travelling Allowance will be reimbursed to SC/ST candidates called for appearing in Written Test/Trade Test (Sleeper class railway fare or corresponding bus fare by the shortest route on production of the journey proof). No DA/accommodation will be provided to any candidate.
12. The Institute reserves the right not to fill the advertised posts or to fill additional vacancies arising out in course of time. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason.
13. Pay of the selected candidate will be fixed as per Govt. of India Rules.
14. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
15. Records of the candidates not selected shall not be preserved beyond One (1) month from the date of declaration of the final result.
16. Applications submitted through mail will not be considered. The name of the post applied for must be superscribed on the envelope without fail. The envelop carrying application, fee receipt and other relevant document as mentioned in the advertisement shall be sent by Speed Post/ Registered Post to following address:
The Recruitment Cell
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal
Link Road No.-3, Near Kali Mata Mandir
Bhopal – 462003 MP.
17. Institute strives to have a workforce, which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
18. Candidates should apply sufficiently in time without waiting for last date, no request for any extension of last date will be considered on any ground whatsoever.
|Start date to receive application||04.03.2022|
|Last date to receive application||05.04.2022|
For detailed advertisement,
DOWNLOAD DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment