|Name of organisation||National Institute of Technology Patna|
|Name of Post||1. Professor
2. Associate Professor
3. Assistant Professor
|Application mode||Online, Postal|
|Start date to apply||25.05.2022|
|Last date to apply||10.06.2022; 5:00 PM|
|Last date to submit printout of application||16.06.2022; 5:00 PM|
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28. 01. 2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted of Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924. This made this institute the 6th Oldest Engineering Institute of India. Online applications are invited from Indian nationals (UR, EWS, SC, ST, OBC and PwD) for the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
|Professor||12 (for all branches)|
|Associate Professor||24 (for all branches)|
|Assistant Professor||49 (for all branches)|
Name of post
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION
1. The candidates are advised to fill online application form on Institute website. The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute website and keep a hard copy of the duly filled application.
2. The duly completed application form, along with duly self-attested supporting documents, such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, and enclosures, must be sent by speed/ registered post only so as to reach to
latest by 16.06.2022; 5:00 PM failing which their candidature will not be considered. The envelope containing the application be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of ……………… in the Department of ………..……………………”
3. This advertisement is governed by the Flexible Faculty Recruitment Rules for NITs and IIEST Shibpur. Relevant instructions issued from the Ministry of Education till the date of interview will be applicable on this advertisement.
4. Number of vacancies in all or any of the categories (including reserved vacancies) may be increased or decreased without any notice.
5. For the academic departments which are not having any vacancies movement in higher academic level or cadre may be carried out as per specified selection process but will be restricted only to serving faculty members of the respective department of the Institute.
6. The Institute will not be responsible under any circumstances for any sort of postal delay.
7. The Institute shall retain the applicant data for non-shortlisted candidates only for three months after the completion of the recruitment process.
8. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post in the prescribed manner and separate online application form should be submitted.
9. Application form without relevant supporting enclosures shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
10. Candidates shall indicate two references of eminent persons in the field/profession, with full postal address, email and telephone number, who may be contacted by the Institute for their recommendations.
11. The Institute has the right to set higher norms than minimum and areas of specialization while short-listing. Norms may not be uniform across the departments/ posts of the Institute and shall be binding on all the applicants.
12. The date for determining eligibility of candidates in every respect, i.e., qualifications, experience and age limit etc. shall be considered as on the closing date, i.e. the last date of the submission of online application form.
13. More than six months of experience in relevant regular position in any organization will only be considered in total experience.
14. The shortlisted candidates may be required to appear for test/presentation/seminar, in addition to facing the Selection Committee. No TA/DA will be paid for attending test/Interview
15. Persons serving in Govt./ Semi Govt./PSUs/Universities/ Educational Institutions should send their applications either through PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the competent Authority of the organization serving, at the time of interview otherwise they may not be allowed for interview.
16. Valid Caste/Category certificates in prescribed format are required to be submitted along with application form. No other certificate will be accepted as a sufficient proof.
17. The EWS candidates are required to submit the certificate as per the Annexure C issued by the competent authority.
18. The differently abled persons (PwD) shall be required to submit along with application form the Disability/Medical Certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment as per Government of India.
19. Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
20. The applicants are advised/required to visit the Institute website www.nitp.ac.in regularly. The list of candidates short listed for further participation in the selection process such as presentation/interview will be displayed on the Institute website.
21. Legal disputes, if any, with NIT Patna will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Patna only.
22. Candidate having degree in inter disciplinary branches/areas and eligible for teaching the interdisciplinary subject may also apply.
Opening date for submission of online application
Last date of submission of online application
|10.06.2022; 5:00 PM|
Last date of submission of print out of application
|16.06.2022; 5:00 PM|
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.