NATIONAL RURAL INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY JOB RECRUITMENT 2022
|Name of the Department||National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency|
|Name of the post||
2.Jt. Director/Consultant (P/T)
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/ University.|
|Upper age limit||30-56Yrs|
|Start Date to Apply||25.04.22|
|End Date to Apply||30.04.22|
Applications on deputation basis should be submitted through proper channel and accompanied with cadre clearance, vigilance clearance and certified copies of APARs of last five years. Applicants applying on contract basis should submit their application through online links available at the website of NRIDA. The last date of receipt of application in NRIDA is 30.04.2022
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Not exceeding 58 years of age. However, in the event of non-availability of eligible candidates against first recruitment advertisement after occurrence of vacancy, in the subsequent advertisement, upper age limit may be relaxed to 59 years by AS (RD) & DG, NRIDA till the age of superannuation i.e. 60 years with the provision that the incumbent may be re-employed thereafter on contract basis for an additional period of 2 years i.e. till the age of 62 years after his/her superannuation.
|Name of the post||Educational Qualification|
|1. Director (Project/Tech.)||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/ University. Person holding a Doctorate or a Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree with specialization in the related areas of Civil Engineering works in road construction will be preferred.|
|2.Director (Project/Tech.) on contract basis||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/ University. Person holding a Doctorate or a Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree with specialization in the related areas of Civil Engineering works in road construction will be preferred.|
|3.Jt. Director (Project /Technical)||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institution/University. Persons holding a post Graduate Degree or above in Highway Engineering/Transportation Engineering or Civil Engineering with specialization in the related areas of Civil Engineering works in road construction will be preferred|
|4.Jt. Director (Project/Tech.) on contract basis||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institution/University. Persons holding a post Graduate Degree or above in Highways Engineering/Transportation Engineering or Civil Engineering with specialization in the related areas of Civil Engineering works in road construction will be preferred.|
Should have about 10-15 years of experience in the field in Central/ State Government/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies specially in project appraisal, monitoring and evaluation of projects including management of projects funded by multilateral agencies like World Bank, Asian Development Bank etc. and fully conversant with procedures, technical specifications etc. in road construction.
|LSGD – ASSISTANT ENGINEER [Departmental Quota] RANKLIST OUT!!!|
|KWA DEPT – TRACER/OVERSEER GRADE III RANKLIST OUT!!!|
|LSGD – OVERSEER GRADE I SHORTLIST OUT!!!|
Candidates should hold regular post in scale(s) as per the criteria given below in Central / State Government / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies:
a) analogous post in Level 11 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix 11 (pre-revised Pay Band-3 with Rs 6,600 Grade Pay)
b) post of Assistant Executive Engineer or equivalent in Level 10 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay Rs.5400 ) with minimum 4 years regular service in the grade
c) post of Assistant Engineer or equivalent in Level 9 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 4800) with minimum 7 years regular service in the grade
1. Only Specialists/ retired Government Servants with requisite experience as prescribed would be hired on contract for Levels I, II, and III against existing vacancies and would be designated as consultant.
2. The engagement on of Consultants would be on full time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of Consultancy with NRIDA.
3. The headquarters of a Consultant will be at New Delhi. The Consultants will work in the Agency and will perform such work as may be assigned to them from time to time.
4. Period of engagement will be for one year from the date of joining, which may, at the discretion of Competent Authority be either extended or curtailed.
5. The appointment of a Consultant would be of a temporary (non-official) nature and the appointment can be cancelled at any time without assigning any reason therefor after giving 1 month notice.
6. The consultant will be entitled to 8 days of Casual Leave (CL) and 2 days of Restricted Holiday (RH) during the period of engagement, as provided in the HR policy of NRIDA. For service less than twelve months in any calendar year leave admissibility will be calculated on pro rata basis in that calendar year. However, unavailed leave cannot be carried forward in case of extension beyond one year. Remuneration will be deducted proportionately if the Consultant absents himself/herself on any working day other than the entitled paid leave.
7. The Consultants will not be entitled to any allowance/perquisite such as HRA, CCA, DA, LTC, Residential accommodation, medical facility etc.
8. No TA/DA would be admissible to them for joining the assignment or-on completion of assignment. They will however be entitled to TA/DA for local tour in India as per rules applicable. For retired Government servants the TA / DA entitlements, while on official tour, would be equivalent to those applicable at the time of their retirement from Government service.
9. They will be required to maintain office timings, decorum, discipline as expected of a regular Central Government employee.
10. TDS will be deducted as per the prevalent rules and necessary TDS certificates will be issued.
11. A retired Government official appointed as Consultant shall continue to draw pension and the dearness relief on pension during period of his engagement as consultant. His/her engagement as Consultant shall not be considered as re-employment.
12. NRIDA shall not be liable for any loss, damage, theft, burglary or robbery of any personal belonging / equipments or vehicles of the Consultant.
13. The Consultant shall not claim any benefit/ compensation / absorption/ regularization of service with NRRDA under the provision of the Industrial Disputes Act. 1947 or Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970.
14. The Consultants may be called on Saturdays, Sundays and any other holidays, if required, and they shall not be entitled to any compensatory leave in lieu thereof.
15. If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/ she will be liable for termination of services in addition to the administrative and/ or legal action as may be deemed necessary.
16. The Consultants will not, except with the previous sanction of the National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency or in the bona fide discharge of his/her duties as aforesaid, publish a book himself or herself or through a publisher or contribute an article to a book or compilation of articles or participate in a TV telecast/ Radio broadcast or contribute an article or write a letter to a newspaper pseudonymously or in the name of any other person.
17. During the period of assignment with the NRIDA, it is likely that Consultants may come across certain information of importance or secret nature. Consultants will not divulge any information gathered by him/her during the period of his/her assignment to anyone unless authorised by competent authority/ to do so.
18. The Consultant who are retired Government officials would be paid remuneration as per Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure OM no. 3-25/2020-E.IIIA dated 09.12.2020, which inter alia states as under :
19. Increment For consultants other than retired Government officials, in the event of contractual engagement continuing for more than a year in NRIDA, based on continued satisfactory performance, annual increase @5% on the consolidated monthly remuneration would be given as approved by the competent authority from time to time.
DOWNLOAD THE ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment