Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited – RVUNL JOB NOTIFICATION 2021
Recruitment of Assistant Engineers in State Power Companies of Rajasthan
|Organisation name||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited – RVUNL|
|Name of post||Assistant Engineers Civil|
|Application Fees||Rs 1600|
|Starting Date to Apply||07.06.2021|
|Last date to Apply||21.06.2021|
NUMBER OF POST
|Name of Post||Company||Vacancy|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPN)||03|
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||1. The candidate must hold Full Time four years’ Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in Structural/ Civil Construction/ Civil Engineering or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi.
2. Candidates must possess working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script
and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
|Rs.39,300/- per month|
Disqualification for appointment
1. No candidate who has more than one spouse living shall be eligible for appointment to the Service unless the Nigam, after being satisfied that there are special grounds permissible under the Personal Law for doing so, exempt any candidate from the operation of this regulation
2. No candidate who is married to a person having already a spouse living, shall be eligible for appointment to the service unless the Nigam, after being satisfied that there are special grounds for doing so, exempt any candidate from the operation of this regulation.
3. No married candidate shall be eligible for appointment if he/she had, at the time of his/ her marriage, accepted any dowry
4. No candidate shall be eligible for appointment who has more than two children on or after 1-6-2002.
Candidates must be in good mental or bodily health and free from any mental or physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties as a member of service and if selected, must produce a certificate to that effect from a Medical Authority as may be notified by
the Nigam for the purpose.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||43 years|
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Candidates will have to go to one of the above websites and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
2. To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark
sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the
6. Validate details and save application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “SAVE AND NEXT” button
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression & hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the “Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression and Hand Written Declaration” detailed hereunder.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form
9. Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”
10. Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature, left thumb impression & hand written declaration uploaded and all other details filled are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment of ‘Fee
12. Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
|UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more||Rs. 1600 (Including GST)|
|UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWBD(PH)||Rs. 1400 (Including GST)|
Selection procedure and preparation of Merit
1. Computer based “common written competitive exam” shall be conducted through Online mode. The Question Paper shall be of two (2) hours duration and shall consist of Objective Type questions (Multiple Choice Questions) only
2. The Question Paper shall consist of two parts as detailed below:
Part – A: 60% weightage
The standard and syllabus of the examination will be of the level of Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
Part – B: 40% weightage
Reasoning & Mental Ability
Analytical Reasoning, Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Shapes and Mirror Images, Clocks, etc.
Mathematics: (Class-XII level)
General Knowledge & Everyday Science
Current events including issues of State (Rajasthan), National & International importance, Persons & Places in recent news, Games & Sports, Science, Indian History, Civics, Geography, Indian Polity, etc., with special reference to Rajasthan
Hindi Grammar and language (Class-X level).
English Grammar and language
3. There shall be no ‘Interview’.
4. There will be ‘Negative’ marking for each wrong answer
5. The scores of online exam will be obtained by adopting the following procedure
a. Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in the objective test is considered for arriving at the ‘Corrected Score’ after applying penalty for wrong answers.
b. The ‘Corrected Scores’ so obtained by candidates are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the ‘Equated Scores’. Scores obtained by candidates on any test will be equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms
c. Test-wise scores and scores on total is calculated with decimal point upto two digits
6. Category-wise Merit lists of all the successful candidates for each discipline & post shall be prepared separately, on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in Common Written Competitive Examination for that discipline/ post.
1. Before applying, every candidate is required to ensure at his/her own that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in the advertisement as well as on the website.
2. Candidates having registration in Manpower Planning Department, Rajasthan or Employment Exchanges shall also be required to apply through the same procedure.
3. Permission at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria and also presuming that all information submitted by the candidate are complete & correct
4. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected automatically at any stage of recruitment process if any information provided by the candidate is found incomplete/ incorrect/false or he/ she has suppressed any Information/ material fact or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or involved in process violation.
5. On appointment, all the selected candidates will be required to furnish a Bond and Surety in support thereof as per Regulations. All terms & conditions prescribed for appointment as a Probationer Trainee shall also be applicable
6. Candidates are advised to remain in constant touch with these websites of Vidyut Nigams and regularly check their email account for information pertaining to this recruitment process. No information will be sent by post or through any other mode.
|Date of notification||24.02.2021|
|Starting Date of submission of Online Application Form (Extended)||07.06.2021|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application Form (Extended)||21.06.2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
For Extended date advertisement,DOWNLOAD