|Name of the Department||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Name of the Post||1.Assistant Engineer (Civil)
2. Junior Engineer( Civil )
|Vacancy||1.Assistant Engineer (Civil)-1 nos
2. Junior Engineer( Civil )-1 nos
|Pay Scale||Level-7 – Level-6|
|Educational Qualification||BE Civil Engineering from recognised University|
|Upper Age Limit||1.Assistant Engineer (Civil)-65 years
2. Junior Engineer( Civil )-55years
|Start Date to Apply||11th of May, 2022|
|End Date to Apply||24th of June 2022|
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|1.Assistant Engineer (Civil)
2. Junior Engineer(Civil)
(a)(i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre (ii)With five years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment there to on regular basis .
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1.Assistant Engineer (Civil)||65 years|
|2.Junior Engineer(Civil)||55 years|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER
Examination of DPRs and Technical Report/DERS etc of the projects of ICPs. Monitoring Control of functions of ICPs while looking after the detailed project related to ICXPs. Submission of physical and financial reportsto the Chairperson / Members /Directors of LPAI. Any other related work assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF JUNIOR ENGINEER
Examination of DPRs and Technical Reports/DERs etc of the projects of ICPs. Monitoring control of functions of the ICPs while looking after the detailed projects related to ICPs. Submission of physical and financial reports to the Chairperson/ Members, Directors, Executive Engineer of LPAI. Any other related work assigned
1. (i) Number of vacancies may be decreased or increased at the discretion of the Competent Authority, LPAI.
(ii) Selected Officer/Official for the vacant posts at ICPs will be liable to be posted at any of the ICPs located at Attari, Jogbani, Raxaul, Agartala, Dawki, Petrapole and Moreh.
(iii) LPAI is not an eligible office for GPRA.
2. The details of eligibility and other conditions, along with details of functions and responsibilities for the above posts are given in Annexure ‘A’.
3. The format of application is appended as Annexure-‘B’. pg.
4. The applicants for Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts should have basic working knowledge of computers particularly in all the modules of MS Office including e-office, email etc.
5. The deputation will be initially for a period of three years. Period of deputation will include period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department in the Central Government. The appointment will not bestow on the appointee on deputation any claim for regular appointment.
6.The deputation will be subject to various circulars of DOP&T on the subject and especially the terms and conditions of deputation as stipulated in DOP&T’s OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 and subsequent amendments made thereon.
7. The last date for receiving of applications is 24.06.2022.
8. The applications of willing and eligible officials whose services could be spared immediately, may be sent along with attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years andVigilance Clearance / Integrity Certificate, through proper channel to the Under Secretary (Estt.), Land Ports Authority of India, Floor Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003, so as to reach LPAI by 24.06.2022. Applicant who had applied earlier in response to the vacancy circular dated 11.01.2022 will not be required to apply afresh. Incomplete and application received after last date shall not be considered.
9. Applicants may send advance copies by post at the above address and also on email id: usaaadnm(edpai.goy.in. However, only the applications received through proper channel by the due date and complete in all respects, shall be considered for selection.
10. All the details in this regard may also be obtained from this Authority’s website http://lpai.gov.in& htto://mha.nie.in/vacanciesand National Career Service (NCS) Portal: w ww.nes .gov. in
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.