|Name of organisation||Indian Bank|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager (Industrial Development Officer)|
|Upper Age Limit||30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 850/-|
|Last date to apply||14.06.2022|
Indian Bank was incorporated on March 5, 1907 with an Authorized Capital of Rs 20 lakhs and commenced its business on August 15, 1907. In the year 1907, the Indian Bank Ltd. had the tree ‘Banyan’ as a part of its emblem denoting an all around progress, growth (far and wide) and an ever-increasing prosperity.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
|Assistant Manager (Industrial Development Officer)||150|
Name of post
|Assistant Manager (Industrial Development Officer)||B.E / B.TECH in Civil|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Assistant Manager (Industrial Development Officer)||30 years|
Name of post
|Assistant Manager (Industrial Development Officer)||Rs 36000 to 63840/-|
Depending upon the number of applications received, Bank at its discretion will decide on the mode of
- Shortlisting of applications followed by interview or
- Written / Online Test followed by Interview
For all candidates except SC/ST/PWBD candidates
For SC/ST/PWBD candidates
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Candidates to visit the Bank’s website and click on the careers page and then click on Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2022.
2. To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” enter Name, contact details and e-mail-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An e-mail & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload photos & Signatures as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with online payment.
1. Mark sheets or certificates for educational qualifications. A proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.01.2022 has to be submitted.
2. The candidates shall produce the original experience certificate at the time of the Interview for at least the minimum number of years as required from one or more employers where they have gained the experience
3. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the application form etc. at the time of Test / Interview respectively.
4. Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting application.
5. Candidate‟s admission to the Test/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by the Bank.
6. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the Test /Interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to this recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by Bank in this behalf.
7. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for this recruitment process. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for the extant recruitment process of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
8. A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
9. Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the Test/Interview would result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from future exams conducted by the Bank.
10. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the Test/interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
11. Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
Start date to apply online
Last date to apply online
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.