TRANSFORMERS AND ELECTRICALS KERALA LTD JOB NOTIFICATION 2022!!!
|Name of organisation||Transformers and Electricals Kerala limited|
|Name of Post||civil engineer|
|Upper Age Limit||40|
|Start Date to apply Online||29-12-2021|
|Last Date to apply Online||10-01-2022|
Transformers and Electricals Kerala Limited invites application from qualified and competent candidates to the post of Assistant Manager(Civil)Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website
Name of Post
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|civil engineer||First Class Degree
(Regular) in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
|Name of Post||Experience Required||Remuneration|
|civil engineer||Post qualification experience of minimum 8 years in Managerial/Executive cadre in a Company in which atleast 5 years should be Site experience||45800-108000|
- Service Agreement Bond
The selected candidates are required to execute a service agreement bond at the time of joining to serve the Company atleast for a period of 5 years including 1 year probation period (for Assistant Manager category).
|Category||Bond Amount (Rs.)|
|1||Assistant Manager (Civil)||2,88,000/-|
Candidates of all categories have to execute Service Agreement Bond in Company’s
prescribed format to remit their respective bond amount for violation of the agreement. On leaving the Company Within the bond period ,the candidates release from the
Company shall be only after the payment of bond amount on pro-rata basis after
considering the period of service already rendered in the company.
1. The following are the rules pursued in TELK in connection with forwarding of application for employment outside TELK /Issue of No Objection Certificate/ Experience Certificate etc.(herein after called as “NOC”) for attending recruitment and selection process for employment outside TELK.
2. No NOC for employment outside TELK shall be forwarded during training period for persons who join as Trainees. NOC for employment for persons (including trainees) who have executed service agreement bond with TELK will not be forwarded during the period for which they are liable to serve the Company in terms of the service bond.
3. No NOC shall be forwarded during the period of probation.
4. If an employee has completed his probation on his initial appointment and has been confirmed, no NOC will be forwarded during the first year from the date he has been confirmed, thereafter, one NOC per year may be forwarded.
5. An employee who has been promoted, no NOC will be forwarded during the first year after promotion. Thereafter one NOC per year may be forwarded.
6. If an employee remains in one level for 8 years or more without promotion, three NOCs may be forwarded in a year.
7. In case of an employee belonging to the SC/ST categories, no NOC shall be forwarded only during the period of training and initial probation on appointment/induction and during the Service Agreement Bond period.
1. Interested candidates have to pay Non-refundable Application fee of Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand Only) by online mode while submitting the application. Candidates can make their payment by using Debit Card, Credit Card and by Net Banking. SC/ST/PWD candidates need not pay the application fee.
2. Candidates who fail to remit the fee online, will not be shortlisted for the next stages of recruitment.
3. On applying on-line, the candidates will be provided with a unique registration number generated by the system, which will be treated as the registration number of the Candidate. However, separate Roll Numbers shall be allotted to the candidates who are shortlisted for further stages of recruitment.
4. The application is deemed to be complete and considered only on receipt of the online payment.
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
2. Applications will be accepted through online only.
3. The website for submitting online application will remain functional for the purpose from 29.12.2021(10.00 am) to18.01.2022 (5.00 pm). Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen candidates is applicable as per usual Government rules.
4.The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfil he eligibility criteria and/ or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
5. The Minimum qualification stipulated for all the posts must be from Central/State Government recognized educational institution/Universities.
6. TELK reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, and the vacancies notified may not be filled up. Further, TELK reserves the right to restrict/alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without notice or assigning any reason thereof at any stage of recruitment process.
7.Screening of applications will be done with reference to the prescribed qualification, experience, age, etc.
8. Mode of selection for Officer Trainee HR post will be based on Written test, Group Discussion and Interview. Mode of selection for Assistant Manager category will be based on Academic Background, Relevant Higher Qualification, Post Professional Experience, Group Discussion and Interview depending on the number of eligible applications.
9. In case of tie in composite marks secured by two or more candidates in the selection process, seniority in rank list shall be given to senior most candidate by his/her date of birth. In the event of same date of birth of two or more candidates, seniority shall be assigned by the alphabetical order of their first names.
10. Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per notification will be called for Written Test/Group Discussion & Interview, as applicable.
11. No TA and DA will be paid to any candidates for appearing for the Written Test/Group Discussion & Interview. For SC / ST candidates, if the place of residence as per communication address given in their application is beyond 8 kms. from the place of the test ,to and fro travel expenses will be reimbursed by second class train or bus (Ordinary/FP/SF only) by shortest route from the place of residence to the place of test centre/venue of interview on production of documentary evidence such as copy of Caste certificate, bus ticket /Train ticket etc.
12. All appointments shall be subject to the decision of the Honourable High Court on pending WP(C)s, if any.
13. Shortlisted candidates will have to produce the original of their credentials at a prescribed stage in the selection process.
14. All communications, including admit card for the Written test, Group Discussion and Interview call letter will be only through Online / E-mail/SMS. Therefore, Candidates should have a valid e-mail id and mobile number. Candidates are advised to browse the website regularly for updates/notices and announcements.
15. Canvassing in any form or influencing the officials related to the selection/recruitment process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate and no further correspondence shall be entertained after disqualification.
16. The application must be submitted online on or before 5.00 pm (IST) on 18.01.2022.
For more Civil Job Notifications
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
Leave a comment