|Name of organisation||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Name of Post||Project Engineer|
|Upper Age Limit||32 years|
|Salary||Rs 40,000/- to Rs 55,000/-|
|Application fee||Rs 400 + 18% GST|
|Last date to apply||06.04.2022|
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a Navaratna Company and a premier Indian Public Limited Company in Professional Electronics with a portfolio of over 350 different products in the areas of Military Radars, Naval Systems, Electro-Optics, Weapon & Fire Control Communication, Homeland Security, Strategic Communication & Unmanned System, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics and Electro Optics.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
Name of post
|Project Engineer||B.E/B.Tech (4 year course) Engineering degree in Civil discipline from recognized
University/Institution/College with 55% & above for GEN/EWS/OBC candidates & Below 55% for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND PAY SCALE
Name of post
|Project Engineer||Minimum 02 years of relevant industrial work experience(full time)||Rs 40,000/- to Rs 55,000/-|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Project Engineer||32 years|
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT & ALLOWANCE
Project Engineers will be engaged for an initial period of 03 years which may be extended upto 1 year (maximum tenure of 04 years, based on project requirement & individual performance). Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 1st year, Rs. 45,000/- per month for 2nd year, Rs. 50,000/- per month for 3rd year and in the event of extension of contract, the remuneration shall be Rs. 55,000/- per month for 4th year.
In addition to the remuneration indicated above, a consolidated amount of Rs. 12,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
1. Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to attach copy of necessary certificate along with application and submit in original in case of selection or provide at any subsequent stage of the process for verification.
2. Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates.
3. The application of the candidates not meeting the prescribed age criteria will be rejected/ cancelled without any prior intimation.
4. Candidates belonging to OBC category (Non creamy layer) should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.04..2021.
Candidate should meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement. Candidates who meet the eligible criteria with respect to relevant qualification, Post Qualification experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate marks scored in their relevant degree qualification||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification Experience [2.5 marks for minimum stipulated post qualification experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, up to maximum of 10 marks.]||10%|
|Interview for Shortlisted candidates.||15%|
Candidate will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above criteria (out of 85 marks), in the ratio of 1:5.
Intimation on conducting video based interviews will be sent to E-mail ID provided by the candidate. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated therein. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement.
2. Candidates are required to read all the instructions given in the advertisement and enter all information correctly in the online application from and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
3. In case a candidate submits more than one application for the same post, the application against which bank receipt is deposited shall only be considered. Further, if a candidate submits to application with bank receipt for the same posts, the application with latest registration number shall only be considered.
4. If candidates are employed in BEL, they shall submit prior intimation to their respective SBU/Unit HR.
5. Candidates who are already working as Project Engineers/ Trainee Engineers in one of the Units of BEL are not eligible to apply to the lateral posts. However, candidates who are working as Trainee Engineers and are fulfilling the eligibility/ criteria as per the advertisement can apply for the post of Project Engineer
|Candidates except SC, ST & PwBD categories||Rs 400 + 18% GST|
|Candidates belonging to SC, ST & PwBD categories||Nil|
1. Only Indian nationals can apply for the posts
2. The number of posts indicated above, may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Application data incomplete, not in prescribed format, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
4. The candidates should be willing to travel extensively across the country based on the project requirement. Candidates may be posted anywhere in India at any point of time. Hence, candidates who are desirous of applying for the posts should be willing to relocate based on the project requirement across India.
5. Application of the candidate without fee payment (Expect for SC/ST/PwBD) will be rejected/ cancelled without any prior intimation.
6. All information submitted in the application will be verified with the original documents at the time of document verification or at any stage of the recruitment process. If any documents/ information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or Non-conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/ her candidature is liable to be rejected/ cancelled at any stage of the recruitment and selection process without any prior intimation.
7. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
8. More submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of the candidature for being considered for the selection process.
9. Decision of BEL in the all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualification and other eligibility norms will be final and binding on the candidate.
10. Relaxation and Concession will be applicable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD as per the Government directives.
11. Application should have sound health. No relaxation in health standard is allowed. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to submitting medical fitness certificate from a Medical Officer not below the rank of Civil Surgeaon/ Assistant Surgeaon at the time of joining.
12. Selected candidates are required to be covered under under Medical Insurance scheme for a sum of Rs. 2 lakhs per annum for medical cover and Rs. 5 lakhs for Life cover and submit the same at the time of joining.
13. BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever.
14. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/enlarge/ modify/alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need to so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
15. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Last date to apply online
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.