Bureau of Indian Standards – BIS JOB RECRUITMENT 2021
|Organization name||BUREAU OF INDIAN STANDARDS|
|Post name||Scientist-‘B’ Civil|
|Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Starting Date to apply||05.06.2021|
|Last date to apply||25.06.2021|
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India and is responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing etc., in the
country. BIS is also responsible for Standardization and Certification at the International level.
BIS offers excellent career opportunities to bright, young dynamic persons for the post of Scientist-‘B’ in the specified disciplines and categories. These posts are in the Pay Level 10 as per the Seventh Central Pay Commission plus allowances as applicable. The gross emoluments at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 87,525/- at Delhi at present
NUMBER OF POSTS
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Scientist-‘B’ Civil Engineering||13|
|Name of Post||Qualification||Pay scale|
|Scientist-‘B’ Civil Engineering||1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than sixty per cent marks in aggregate
2. Having valid GATE* score of 2019/2020/2021. The GATE score must be valid as on 25.06.2021
|Name of Post||Maximum Age limit|
|Scientist-‘B’ Civil Engineering||30 years|
|All others except SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Person with Benchmark Disability/Women Candidates||Rs 100|
|SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Person with Benchmark Disability/Women Candidates||No Fee|
1. Short-listing based on GATE 2019, GATE 2020 & GATE 2021 Score: The shortlisting of candidates for Personal Interview will be based on the valid score of GATE 2019, GATE 2020 or GATE 2021, as may be applicable. Short-listing of candidates for Personal Interview will be done in order of merit of valid GATE Scores.
2. Personal Interview: Only the Short Listed candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Number of candidate to be called for interview will not be higher than 4 times the number of vacancies in the concerned discipline & category. The candidates will be allowed to take part in the Personal Interview process only after successful completion of the Document Verification process. The date, time and venue of interview will be intimated by e-mail. The same will also be hosted on our website
3. Final merit list: Candidates shall be selected discipline wise on the basis of merit as determined by the aggregate marks obtained by giving eighty-five percent (85%) weightage to GATE Score and 15 percent (15%) weightage to the marks obtained in interview
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
1. Candidates are required to apply On-Line from 05.06.2021 to 25.06.2021 through BIS website No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
2. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications.
3. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. BIS will send Interview call letters etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
4. The Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [1100 hrs on 05.06.2021 to 23:59 hrs on 25.06.2021.] (only through Online payment mode) both dates inclusive] is Rs. 100/- and is Non-Refundable. No fees is required to be paid by SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Person with Benchmark Disability/Women Candidates
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Candidates are required to go to the BISwebsite www.bis.gov.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab ” Register (New Candidate)” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id etc.
An Application Number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Application Number. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number will also be sent
3. All details in the application form should be filled carefully by the candidate.
4. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he /she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND CONTINUE” tab.
5. The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Mother etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Identity proof/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Date of Birth Document, GATE Scorecard, Identity Proof, Degree and Marksheet of Essential Qualification, Degree & Marksheet of Higher/ Additional Qualifications (if any), Category Certificate (if applicable).
8. One of the following documents/ IDs is acceptable for identity verification of candidate:
Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with Photograph/ Valid University or College Identity Card/ Employee Identity Card of Government or Public Sector Organization.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before final submission.
10. Modify details, if required, and FINAL SUBMIT Only after verifying and
ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the final submission.
1. The applicant must be Citizen of India.
2. The candidates presently employed with Central Government / State Government / Quasi Government Offices / Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of interview
3. Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Delhi.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any recruitment process of BIS in the future.
If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
6. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clause(s) in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on BIS website shall prevail.
7. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket). The above concession will not be admissible to candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats.
8. BIS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share their application details with anyone.
9. Appointment of candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, and also subject to service and conduct rules applicable to BIS. Decision of BIS will be final and binding on candidates
10. BIS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection and allotment with or without assigning any reason.
|Starting date to apply||05.06.2021|
|Last date to apply||25.06.2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD