SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION – SSC IN INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2021
|Organization Name||INDIAN ARMY|
|Post name||SSC (Tech)|
|Vacancies|| Men – 60
Women – 05
Widows of Defence Personnel – 01
|Starting date to apply||25/05/2021|
|Last date to apply||23/06/2021|
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service омг сайт Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. Course will commence in Oct 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu
NUMBER OF POSTS
|Name of Post||Category||Number of vacancy|
|SSC (Tech) Civil/ Building
|SSC (Tech) Civil/ Building
|SSC (Tech) Civil/ Building
|Widows of Defence Personnel||01|
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|SSC (Tech) Civil/ Building Construction Technology (Men, Women and Widow)||B.E./ B. Tech in Civil Engineering|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of Post||Maximum Age|
|SSC (Tech) Civil/ Building Construction Technology (for Men and Women)||27 years|
|SSC (Tech) Civil/ Building Construction Technology For widows of Defence Personnel||35 years|
1. A candidate is permitted to apply for only one entry/ discipline of the above courses. Change of Entry or qualification choice will not be entertained at any stage of selection process
2. Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness, including those with children, will be eligible to apply for SSCW (Tech & Non Tech), provided they have not remarried. Their candidature will be considered only against specific vacancies released for said category, by the competent authority. In case unfilled, the vacancy will revert to the category other than that of widows.
3. A candidate must either be :-
(i) a citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, will attach such certificate alongwith the application.
4. Final semester/year studying candidates will be provisionally allowed to
appear in SSB; subject to following conditions:-
(a) Their cumulative percentage of marks upto 6th semester/3rd year of Engg degree is not below the approved cut off percentage in their respective streams.
(b) After declaration of final results, the cumulative percentage of marks upto final semester/ year of degree course will also be not less than the approved cut off percentage, failing which the candidature will be cancelled
5. Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu
6. On successful completion of Pre Commission training at OTA, Officer will be confirmed Short Service Commission (Technical) in the rank of Lt
7. One year ante date seniority from the date of commission will be granted to Engineering Graduates of Short Service Commission (Technical) in the rank of Lt.
1. Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) upto the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria
2. Duration of Training- 49 weeks.
3. Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he/ she be allowed to live with Parents/ Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Officers Training Academy.
4. Training at OTA is at Govt expense. All candidates who successfully complete PreCommission training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai will be awarded ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies’ by University of Madras
5. If an officer is reported upon within a period of six months from the date of confirmation of Short Service Commission as unsuitable to retain his/ her commission, his/ her commission may be terminated at any time, whether before or after the above period.
6. Officers may be granted Short Service Commission in any Arm/ Service and will be liable for service in any part of the world on selected Appointments as decided by Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), from time to time.
7. Officers (Male and Female) shall be liable to serve for ten years. The said tenure, however, may be extendable by a further period of four years subject to their opting for the same and found eligible and suitable for extension of service as per terms of engagement issued from time to time
8. The entire cost of training at OTA is at Government expense. In case the Lady/ Gentleman Cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or the reasons not beyond his/ her control
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applications will only be accepted online on website Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’
2. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
3. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
4. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required
5. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of Your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
6. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
7. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
1. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/ stream without assigning any reason
2. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially.
3. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only
4. Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2. Those who fail in Stage-1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting
5. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
|Starting date to apply||25.05.2021|
|Last date to apply||23.06.2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
Leave a comment