|Cement Corporation of India Ltd. CCI
|Starting date to apply
|Last date to apply
Cement Corporation of India Ltd. CCI is a Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of cement. CCI proposes to engage qualified and experienced professionals on Fixed Term contract basis.
NUMBER OF POSTS
|Name of post
|Number of post
|Rs 25000 + Rs 5000 HRA
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
|Name of post
|Minimum Experiennce required
|Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering
|2 years experience in design, project implementation, construction of industrial structures, foundation, large concrete silos for storing cement, clinker, raw material and their maintenance
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. The appointment is purely on Fixed Term contract and it is not permanent in nature.
2. The initial tenure would be for one year, which can be extended upto 3 years, based on the performance of the incumbent.
The fixed term contract can be terminated by giving one month notice/wages in lieu of the notice period, by either side.
3. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply
4. The present vacancy is for its units at Tandur, Bokajan, Rajban Units and Corporate Office, carrying All India Service Liability.
5. Those working in Govt./PSU may apply through proper channel/submit NOC at the time of interview or should submit proper relieving letter from present employer in the event of selection
6. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being I called for the interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
7. The company reserves the right to cancel/amend the advertisement and/or the selection process there under. The number of positions filled may increase or decrease depending on the requirement.
8. All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per company rules.
9. Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post they have applied
10. All disputes/cases related to this recruitment process are subject to jurisdiction of courts of Delhi only.
11. CCI reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification and other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
12. Any corrigendum / clarification on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on CCI website only & no separate press coverage will be notified for this purpose.
13. All correspondence will be made at email id only as mentioned in the application form. No hard copies will be sent by CCI while corresponding with short listed candidates.
14. Last date of applying online will be 30.06.2021(1700 hrs).
15. All recruitment related information shall be available on our Website at career section
16. Candidate, who is having higher qualification, will not claim/seek any benefit on this ground from CCI at any stage.
17. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidate.
1. The eligible candidates shortlisted for the above posts will be called for Interview based on declaration made in the online application form.
2. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for interview.
3. Other things being equal, eligible candidates with additional relevant professional qualification and having added experience in cement industry etc. will be given preference.
4. Post qualification experience will be reckoned from the date of passing the exam i.e. issuance of Degree or issuance of Mark sheet.
5. Cut-off date for reckoning age, qualification and experience would be 30.06.2021.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. CCI reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not shortlisted for interview/written test.
7. Computer knowledge is essential for all posts.
8. In case of large number of applications are received against one post, short listing of candidates for interview will be done based on the relevant experience current CTC/monthly pay, higher qualification based on documents enclosed with the applications.
9. If required, Written Test / Group Discussion can be conducted for shortlisted candidates before interview for the posts.
10. The decision of Management regarding shortlisting for interview/selection will be final.
11. The decision of Chairman & Managing Director, Cement Corporation of India in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of interviews, selection and posting of selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
1. Only post qualification experience will be considered. Post qualification experience will be reckoned after the date of passing the exam i.e. issuance of Degree or issuance of Mark sheet for all posts.
2. On the last date of receiving online application, the candidate must possess essential qualification and experience, as per the rules of the Corporation.
3. The candidate must be drawing a salary of more than Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand Only) at the time of interview. As a proof, he/she has to submit bank statement alongwith pay slip of last three months.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website in the career section only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have scanned images of their Photo and Signature for uploading-photo (20kb to 60 kb) and signature (10kb to 20 kb).
3. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
4. Candidate is required to go to the website of CCI Ltd. and click on the link “Career” and then the recruitment notification titled Advt. No. CO/01/2021 for registration and submission of the application.
5. Candidate should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc
6. Candidate will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo, signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies are given at important instructions.
7. The online registration will remain active from 01.06.2021, 1000 hours to 30.06.2021(1700 hrs only).
8. Candidates are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the online application format carefully.
9. In case any discrepancy / contradiction are reported at any stage during recruitment / after recruitment, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
10. Candidates should keep sufficient number of same Photographs in reserve for future use which they are using in the application form.
11. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address or mobile phone number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
a. Medical Examination
1. Candidates shortlisted after interview are to appear for document verification with their medical reports signed by Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of a Govt. Hospital, in the prescribed format of CCI as per Medical Standards of CCI.
2. The candidates’ medical reports shall be examined by CCI’s medical officer before document verification.
3. Candidates found to be medically unfit, as per CCI’s Recruitment Rules, will not be considered for document verification.
b. Document verification
1. Shortlisted Candidates as notified by CCI for interview shall bring their necessary documents and certificates.
2. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skill, comprehensive aptitude and physical fitness.
|Starting date to apply
|Last date to apply
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD