|Organization Name||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (NIT) SILCHAR|
|Name of post||Junior Engineer|
|Upper Age limit||30|
|Starting date to apply||18.05.2021|
|Last date to apply||02.07.2021|
National Institute of Technology Silchar invites applications in prescribed format from Indian Nationals possessing consistently good academic record and requisite qualifications and experience for the post of junior engineers
NUMBER OF POSTS
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer||First Class B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute
First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering with excellent academic record
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of post||Maximum age limit|
|Junior Engineer||Not exceeding 30 years|
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants can apply for the posts by visiting the following
2. The applicant must upload all relevant documents, self-attested, in connection with the credentials claimed by him / her in pdf format at the time of filling up of application form
3. After submission of the application, the scanned copy of the application form duly signed by the candidate along with documents uploaded at the time of applying has to be forwarded to the Email Id with Subject line “Application for the post of :”. The applicant must bring the printed copy of the application form duly signed by him/her at the time of written test / personal interview with all original documents and self-attested photocopies of the documents.
4. The last date of online submission of application form is 2 nd July, 2021. No need to send the hard copy of the application form.
5. Persons employed in Government and Semi-Government organizations should submit NoC from the current employer at the time of applying for the post.
6. Candidates are encouraged to check the Institute website regularly for any update.
1. The number of posts mentioned is tentative and may vary.
2. All Qualification and Experience will be recognized as on the last date for online submission of application.
3. The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason thereof
4. The prescribed qualification and experience are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
5. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates, who are not called for written test / skill test /interview/selected for appointment.
6. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidature
7. Legal disputes, if any, will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Silchar Court only
8. Candidates should upload all relevant documents in connection with the credentials claimed by them in one file in pdf format
9. All reserved category candidates shall be required to submit self-attested copies of the latest Caste certificate issued by competent authority at the time of written test / skill test / interview, if called for. Similarly, PWD candidates shall be required to submit proof of physical disability certificate of permanent nature from competent medical authority at the time of written test / skill test / interview
10. Candidates are requested to provide their active email Id/mobile phone numbers in the application form for easy contact.
11. Candidates are advised to visit the Institute Website regularly.
12. The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications or it may amend any of the clauses above as per orders of the competent authority/ Government of India.
13. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no communication in this regard shall be entertained
14. Candidate should fill in separate application form for each Department / Post, if applying for more than one Department / Post.
|Last Date to apply||02.07.2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
Disclaimer : We take utmost care in publishing contents in our platforms. Aspirants are, however, advised to check the official notifications from authorised sources. We do not take any legal responsibility of any content errors going inadverently.