|Name of the Department||Central University Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering/Technology in Civil
Diploma in Engineering in the relevant field and three years experience in relevant field
Autonomous Organizations/Central/State Universities/Autonomous Institutions or reputed Private construction company with an annual turnover of at least Rs.200.00 Crores or more.
|Pay Scale||Level -6|
|Upper Age Limit||35 years|
|Start Date to Apply||12-11-22|
|End Date to Apply||14-12-22|
|Name of the Post||Application Fee|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||2000/-|
1. The eligibility criteria along with the details of the terms and conditions of recruitment can be downloaded from the University website.The candidates are required to submit their applications and pay the non-refundable requisite fees of Rs. 2,000/- (Rs Two thousand only) for UR/OBC in r/o the posts under Level-10.
2. The print out of the online application in triplicate (from all the candidates including the candidates applying for deputation) should be sent in a closed cover, complete in all respects along with supporting documents and payment receipt duly self-attested wherever applicable to the “I/c Selection Committee Section, Central University of Andhra Pradesh, JNTU Incubation, Centre, JNTU Road, Chinmaya Nagar, Anantapuramu 515 002, Andhra Pradesh” on or before 26th December 2022 by super-scribing “Application for the 11 by Speed Post Only. Submission of applications in person at the University counter shall not be entertained.
3. The closing date may be extended by the competent authority depending upon the exigency of the situation. Notification to this effect will be placed on the web-site of the University and the candidates are advised to visit the website of the University on regular basis in this regard. Any excuse/complaint for not visiting the University website shall not be entertained.
4. The candidates who are already in service shall submit his/her print out of the online application through proper channel along with the employer’s certificate and vigilance clearance report duly filled and signed by the current employer in the enclosed format as annexed at Annexure-I.
5. However, the in-service candidates or candidates applying for any post on deputationmay submit the advance copy of the print out of the Online application to the University within the stipulated time to save delay and forward the same application through the employer prior to the date of interview. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
6. Apart from possessing the requisite essential qualification and experience as on the closing date of receipt of application prescribed in the advertisement, any additional qualification and experience acquired after the closing date of the application may be taken into account at the time of selection. The applicants should possess the minimum essential qualification and experience and fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria as on the closing date of application, as notified by the University from time to time for the respective posts. The posts advertised carry the pay scales plus admissible allowances as indicated against each post.
7. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc and submit his application form duly filled-in along with the desired information, relevant documents and other supporting materials as per the advertisement and recruitment rules.
8. At the time of recruitment, a service agreement shall be executed between the university and the employee concerned and a copy of the same shall be submitted to the Registrar for record. Such service agreement shall be duly stamped as per the rates applicable.
9. The candidate should send the self-attested copies of all certificates relating to his educational qualifications, experience, age,caste /category and other testimonials along with his application. In case the application of any applicant is not supported by the desired enclosures including certificates, mark sheets, his /her candidature shall be summarily rejected, and no correspondence shall be entertained thereafter.
10. The guidelines of the UGC and Government of India rules with regard to the reservation and relaxation, if any, as applicable for various categories, shall be followed in letter and spirit.
11. The applicant shall be solely responsible for the authenticity of the submitted in the Online application. The candidates are required to fill the online application as available on the University website www.cuap.ac.in The details regarding qualification, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proforma etc. shall be as per the Gol/UGC Guidelines/ Regulations 2018 as amended from time to time.
12. Mere possession of eligibility conditions shall not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/interview. The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date as prescribed in the advertisement for receipt of the applications. In other words, no candidate shall be called for interview if he does not possess the minimum qualification and experience etc. as on the closing date of the application for a particular post.
13. If any information/claim/certificate/document is found to be incorrect/false/fake at any stage of verification before or after appointment, the material/document in question shall be summarily rejected and action shall be initiated against the candidate on ground of misconduct including rejection of his candidature which shall lead to cancellation of his appointment, if already appointed.
14. If at any stage of the recruitment process or employment, it is detected that there is a willful suppression of factual information relating to the eligibility or otherwise as a candidate, followed by supply of fake documents/ or misleading statement/information in the application or tampering of documents or providing such information relating to the caste, educational qualification. experience, date of birth or domicile or any other factual information the candidature show be cancelled and services shall be terminated forthwith if already appointed.
15. Interim enquiries shall not be entertained.
16. The candidates are required to note that they shall strictly be governed by the Ordinance No.1 of the CUAP regulating the recruitment to the non-teaching and other academic posts in the university.
17. In addition to the General Terms and Conditions of Recruitment mentioned as per CRR, the candidates shall also be governed by the undermentioned conditions.
18. Notwithstanding anything mentioned above, the candidature of the candidate(s) applied against posts in response to the advertisement of the University or the persons to be appointed against any post shall be governed by the provisions of CUAP Act and Statutes/Ordinance/ UG…
19. Publications “under submission’ or submitted to referees shall not be considered towards calculation of marks for publication criteria. Further, all the items for which marks are claimed should be strictly in accordance with the screening guidelines. The minimum score requirement for short listing of applicants for the post is as per UGC Guidelines 2018. The articles/ research papers not published in refereed journals shall not be taken in consideration.
20. The University may scrutinize the authenticity of the research output and publications, study materials, articles, status of journals etc. of any candidate through external experts in the relevant field at any point of time and even at a later stage after appointment as it may not be possible o…
21. Any corrigendum/addendum or any other related information including the extension of closing date relating to recruitment shall be posted on the website of the University only for which the candidates are required to be in constant touch with the website of the University.
22. Out station unemployed candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWBD categories called for interview shall be paid by the shortest route return single second-class rail fare towards the journey expenses on production of ticket /proof as provided under Government of India rules.
23. Candidates must write their contact number & Email ID correctly for communication contacting or mailing interview/ appointment letters. The mailing date shall be considered as the official date of dispatch and receipt of communication. Candidates not having an e-mail-ID must create his/her e- mail-ID and check both the Inbox & Spam folder regularly for further communication and in case of any non-compliance of these instructions, the University shall not be liable.
24. The list of short-listed candidates for Interview shall be published on the University Website i.e.. www.cuap.ac.in The letter of Interview and the letter of appointment or any other relevant letter shall be sent to the candidate by e-mail as provided by him in his online application.
DownloadDOWNLOAD DETAILED NOTIFICATION
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering. You will get
Civil engineering quizzes and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.