|Name of organization||Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Name of post||Diploma Apprentice
|Salary||Diploma Apprentice – Rs 8000
ITI Apprentice – Rs 7000
|Starting date to apply||27/09/2021|
|Last date to apply||17/10/2021|
Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE), Chandigarh a premier Laboratory under aegis of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), is in process of engagement of apprentices at its Headquarters, RDCs (Research Development Centre) and MMCs (Mountain Met Centre) for one year.
NAME OF POSTS
|Name of post||Region||Vacancy|
|Diploma Apprentice||DGRE, Chandigarh||1|
|ITI Apprentice (Draughtsman)||DGRE, Chandigarh||2|
|ITI Apprentice (Surveyor civil)||DGRE, Chandigarh||2|
|Diploma Apprentice||DGRE, RDC Manali||1|
|ITI Apprentice (Surveyor civil)||DGRE, RDC Manali||1|
|ITI Apprentice (Draughtsman)||DGRE, RDC Manali||1|
|Name of post||Educational Qualification||Stipend|
|Diploma Apprentice||Diploma in Civil Engineering||Rs 8000/-|
|ITI Apprentice (Draughtsman)||ITI in Draughtsman||Rs 7000/-|
|ITI Apprentice (Surveyor civil)||ITI in Surveyor civil||Rs 7000/-|
1. Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in. The candidates are required to send duly filled application along with desired documents/certificates by post to
Director, Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE), Him Parisar, Plot No. 01, Sector 37A, Chandigarh (UT)
The envelope should be super scribed with the trade name applied for.
2. All Correspondences with candidates shall be done through email only. Responsibility of downloading and printing of letter shall be that of the candidates. DGRE will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid/wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery email to SPAM/BULK mail folder etc.
1. No Interview will be held due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Board constituted by the Director, DGRE for the purpose will go through the applications, and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above) and will prepare a list for selection.
2. Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage/marks of essential qualifications). Only selected candidates will be informed by office letter.
TERMS AND CONDITION
1. Graduate and diploma passed candidates must have to register themselves at portal & applications of non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
2. ITI passed candidates must have to register themselves & applications of non- registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
3. Only fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in 2018, 2019 & 2020) can apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2018 are not eligible. Candidates with postgraduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
4. Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
5. Graduate degree holders, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualification, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the Act.
6. The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
7. Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applications belonging to SC (Scheduled Caste/ST (Scheduled Tribes)/ OBC Other Backward Classes) – Non Creamy layer shall produce their caste certificates in prescribed format issued by the competent authority.
8. Selected candidates have to submit the ‘Medical Fitness Certificate’ at the time of joining.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants called at any stage of the selection process.
10. The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per provision of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and rules framed thereunder.
11. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement
12. There is no provision for appointment of the apprentice trainee in DGRE or DRDO after the completion of training and candidate cannot claim for the same.
13. Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
14. DGRE reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training
15. Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention for influencing the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidates shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidates
|Starting date to apply||27.09.2021|
|Last date to apply||17.10.2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.