|Name of organization||VIKRAM SARABHAI SPACE CENTRE VSCC|
|Name of post||Graduate Apprentice – Civil|
|Starting date to apply||24.09.2021|
|Last date to apply||08.10.2021|
Online applications are invited for selection of Graduate Apprentices (B.E/ B.Tech) under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Amendment Act of 1973, from candidates who acquired degree from any University coming under the Southern Region of Board of Apprenticeship Training (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Puducherry) for the training year 2021-22.
NAME OF POST
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Graduate Apprentice – Civil||12|
|Name of post||Educational Qualification||Stipend|
|Graduate Apprentice – Civil||First Class B.E/B.Tech. [Four/ three year duration (for lateral entry)] in the respective field with not less than 65% marks/ 6.84 CGPA.||Rs 9000/-|
Candidates who have passed Degree before January 2019, candidates pursuing final year Degree and result awaiting candidates, are not eligible to apply.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of post||Maximum Age|
|Graduate Apprentice – Civil||30 years|
1. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Upper age limit is 30 years as on 08.10.2021. (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST. Additional 10 years relaxation for PWBD candidates in their respective categories). Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
3. Candidates who have completed three years after acquiring the prescribed qualification are not eligible for apprenticeship training (i.e.3 years from the month and year of passing as specified in the Degree certificate). Further, candidates who are empanelled/waitlisted for selection, will not be considered for training, if they cross the three year time limit, at the time of issue of offer.
4. Ex-Apprentices or candidates undergoing Apprenticeship at present in any organization/firm are not eligible to apply. Combining of pprenticeship with other institutions is not permitted.
5. Those candidates with one year or more job experience in the relevant field either in Govt. /Public/Private sectors as on the date of joining as apprentice, are not eligible for the Apprenticeship training.
6. Candidates pursuing sandwich course, private degree, short term /certificate courses, degree in disciplines other than those listed above etc. are not eligible to apply.
7. Selected candidates will be registered under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and have to execute a contract immediately after induction for training, for which they have to enrol in the NATS portal and submit their enrolment ID at the time of joining. Non-registered candidates will be rejected.
8. The trainees will have no claim, whatsoever, for employment in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre or any other Centres / Units of Indian Space Research Organisation/ Department of Space after completion of the training period. No accommodation will be provided by the Centre for Apprentices during the training period.
9. No interim Correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Applications will be received through online mode only.
2. Interested candidates may apply by clicking the application link given in the website.
3. Candidates are required to use a valid and active e-mail ID to register, which will be used for future communications as well. Application can be submitted only once with a particular email ID. Avoid duplicate applications from multiple email IDs.
4. Enter the correct data in the relevant fields as required. The data received in the online application will be considered as final. No change will be allowed once the application is submitted.
5. Aggregate marks secured for degree should be entered either in CGPA or % of marks as given in the Consolidated Marklist. Data regarding B.E/B.Tech aggregate marks/ Class, Month & year of passing etc. should be verifiable from the Certificates being uploaded. If any discrepancy is found regarding the data in the online application at any stage, it will be considered as a disqualification and the candidature will be cancelled.
6. Upon registration/ final submission of application, applicants will be provided with an Online Registration Number which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
7. Candidates have to download/ take a printout of the application summary and submit the same at the time of joining, if selected for apprenticeship. No need to send it by post.
1. The online applications will be screened subsequently and panels will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored by the candidate for B.E/ B.Tech giving due weightage to reservation categories (SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWBD). The induction of apprentices will be made based on the position in the panel subject to availability of vacant positions. Selected candidates will be informed through offer letter by post.
2. The selected candidates, while reporting to join, have to produce all the relevant documents in original, validating the claims made in the online application, viz., proof of Date of birth, certificates of all educational qualifications acquired from SSLC/SSC/AISSC onwards, certificates of experience if any, Caste certificate if belongs to SC/ST, Non-creamy layer certificate if belongs to OBC, Income & Asset certificate if belongs to EWS, Disability certificate in case of PWBD etc.
3. Any mismatch noticed in name, age, aggregate marks scored in B.E/ B.Tech, year of passing or reservation status etc., while comparing the data entered in the online application and the uploaded certificates or the certificates submitted at the time of joining, will be considered as a disqualification and the candidate will have no claim for Apprenticeship Training.
|Opening Date for Online Application||24.09.2021|
|Closing Date for Online Application||08.10.2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS