|Name of organisation||THE FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD. – FACT|
|Name of Post||
1. Resident Construction Manager (RCM)
2. Engineer (Civil)
|Salary||Rs.25750/- to Rs.35000/-|
|Last date to apply online||08.12.2021|
|Last date to send postal||18.12.2021|
THE FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD., a multi-divisional Central PSE, and pioneer in the manufacture of Fertilisers and Chemicals, with activities spread over Manufacturing, Engineering Design and Consultancy, Fabrication etc., invites applications from eligible male candidates for engagement on temporary contract basis in FACT ENGINEERING AND DESIGN ORGANISATION (FEDO) for its project site at Haveri, in Karnataka.
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Resident Construction Manager (RCM)||Graduate in Civil Engineering with minimum 5 years post qualification experience in construction projects as on 01.11.2021|
|Engineer (Civil)||Graduate in Civil Engineering with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in construction projects as on 01.11.2021|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of Post||Maximum Age|
|Resident Construction Manager (RCM)||40 years|
|Engineer (Civil)||40 years|
|Name of Post||Remuneration|
|Resident Construction Manager (RCM)||Consolidated Pay of Rs.35000/- per month|
|Engineer (Civil)||Consolidated Pay of Rs.25750/- per month|
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITION
1. Posting will be at project site.
2. The engagement will be for a term of one year or till the completion of project whichever is earlier. The contract is renewable in case of requirements at the discretion of the Management, subject to requirement, performance, assessment etc. Engagement is also liable to be terminated by the Management with 15 days notice, at its discretion without assigning any reason.
3. An annual increase of 3% on applicable consolidated pay will be paid, subject to renewal of contract engagement. Leave, Provident Fund, ESI / Accident Insurance coverage, TA & DA for travel for official purposes, will be applicable based on eligibility, as per Rules of the Company.
4. Reservation will be applicable as per Government Directives. EWS candidates shall submit EWS certificate of relevant year (income of 2020-21). OBC-NCL Candidates shall submit self-declaration along with the application, in the prescribed format provided in the website and if engaged shall produce OBC-NCL certificate issued by competent authority within 6 months prior to joining.
5. Only full time regular courses will be considered for the prescribed educational qualification specified under the specifications. Qualification acquired through part time/correspondence/distance/private study/off campus will not be
considered. Candidates having 5 years BE / B Tech + ME / M Tech integrated dual degree in engineering in the relevant discipline shall also be considered, wherever applicable.
6. Educational Qualifications shall be approved /recognized by UGC/ AICTE / AIU (Association of Indian Universities). Candidates with qualifications acquired from foreign universities should produce order/ letter in this regard under which it has been approved/recognized by AIU.
7. Wherever the essential educational qualification has a mention of dual specialization, one of the specializations necessarily needs to be function specific, for the post notified.
8. The engagement will be subject to the candidate being fit and continuing to be fit during the period of contract as per the standards prescribed by the Company.
9. Engagement under this notification is only for fixed term and will not in any way directly or indirectly confer any right for extension of term of engagement or for permanent appointment or preferential treatment in appointment in the Company.
10. Selection will be based on interview. Management reserves the right to (i) short list candidates based on test(s) / by adopting such other methods or criteria found suitable at the discretion of the Management and (ii) to decide on the mode of selection
11. Meeting the eligibility criteria / attending or being successful in the test(s) /interview etc. by itself will not confer any right on the applicant for selection or to be included in the Panel or for engagement.
12. Eligibility of the candidates will be determined based on information furnished in application and documents submitted by the candidates. In all stages of the selection process, candidature will be provisional.
13. Engagement from the panel will be at the discretion of Management, subject to requirements in projects and so forth, and reservation rules.
14. Candidates desiring to apply for the post against this notification can apply themselves by filling and submitting the details in the Online Form by clicking the Online Registration link provided in the website.
15. Incomplete applications, applications without signature and photograph, and/or without documents in proof of eligibility are liable to be rejected. Originals of the documents shall be furnished as and when called for.
16. Individual communications to the candidates may not be sent, and communications, if any, will be only through the e-mail id used for submitting Online Form and therefore candidates shall keep the said e-mail id, valid and functional at all times.
17. Applications and all connected documents of those applicants not included in the Panel will not be retained for more than one year from the date of publication of the Panel.
18. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this notification will be settled in courts within the jurisdiction of Ernakulam, Kerala State only.
|Last date for submission of Online Form||08.12.2021|
|Send the original Application Form uploaded by post||18.12.2021|
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.