|Name of organisation||TERMINAL BALLISTICS RESEARCH LABORATORY – TBRL|
|Name of Post||1. Draughtsman (Civil)
2. Architectural Assistant(Civil)
|Vacancy||1. Draughtsman (Civil) – 1
2. Architectural Assistant (Civil) – 1
|Salary||1. Draughtsman (Civil) – Rs 8050
2. Architectural Assistant (Civil) – Rs. 7700
|Last date to apply online||20/12/2021|
Under the provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961, Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory invites applications for engagement of Apprenticeship for one year training
NAME OF POST
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Name of post||Educational Qualification|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI pass|
|Architectural Assi stant (Civil)||ITI pass|
|Name of post||Stipend|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Rs. 8050|
|Architectural Assi stant (Civil)||Rs. 7700|
1. Candidates are required to apply through NAPS portal i.e. apprenticeshipindia.org. All the required documents/cerltificates should be uploaded on portal.
2. After applying at above mentioned portal, candidates are required to send scanned copies of all the relevant documents/certificates (10″ Class Marksheet, ITI Pass Certificate & Marksheet, Caste
Certificate (if applicable), ID Proof, etc.) in a single PDF file through e-mail
3. Last date for the receipt of application is 20″ December, 2021.
4. Applications received afler due date/incomplete are liable to be rejected.
1. The selection board of TBRL shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
2. Candidates shall be selected on merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). In case of Tie, the marks of the lower examination shall be considered as tie-breaker.
1. The offer of Apprenticeship does not confer any right of employment in DRDO.
2. There is no provision for appointment of the Apprenticeship Trainee in DRDO or in this Laboratory after the completion of training and candidate cannot claim for the same.
3. Selected candidates shall be required to report at TBRL, Ramgarh Range.
4. Age of the apprentice should not be less than 14 years as on closing date of application.
5. Candidates for Technician (ITI) Apprentice must have registered their names at National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal i.e. apprenticeshipindia.org and can apply through portal only.
6. Candidates are advised to check their emails periodically and keep the same active during the selection process.
7. Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
8. Reservation will be applied as per provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Candidates claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC must mention same at the time of registration in NAPS portal otherwise they will be considered in General. Also, those repistered under SC/ST/OBC must bring original certificate to this effect at the time of joining.
9. Suppression of facts by the applicants shall lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
10. Verification of credentials shall be done and in case of any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification, candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
11. Selected candidates shall have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining.
12. The apprentices shall not be ‘provided any quarter /hostel accommodation/ transport by this
Establishment during the training period.
13. Selected candidates are entitled for stipend as per the provision of Apprentice Act, 1961.
14. The character & antecedents of the selected candidates shall be verified.
15. Director, TBRL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies for apprentices.
16. The training of the Apprentice shall be terminated without intimation following unauthorized absence of the candidate to training for a period of more than 15 days.
17. No TA & DA shall be admissible for joining, if selected.
18. The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per provision of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and rules framed there under.
19. Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
20. In case of any dispute, the decision of the TBRL management shall be final.
|Starting date to apply online||25/11/2021|
|Last date to apply online||20/12/2021|
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
TBRL JOB RECRUITMENT 2021!!!