|Name of organisation||RAIL LAND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY – RLDA|
|Name of Post||Assistant Project Engineer (Civil)/ Contract|
|Upper Age Limit||28 years|
|Start date to apply online||23.11.2021|
|Last date to apply online||23.12.2021|
Rail Land Development Authority (A Statutory Authority under Ministry of Railways) invites applications from qualified, young and energetic Indian Nationals for the post of Assistant Project Engineer having recognized degree in Civil Engineering with valid GATE Score in Civil Engineering for its projects located pan-India. The engagement of successful candidates will be on contract basis (and not on regular basis) initially for a period for three years, subject to annual review of candidate’s performance and the requirement of the projects.
NAME OF POST
Name of Post
|Assistant Project Engineer (Civil)/ Contract||45|
Name of Post
|Assistant Project Engineer (Civil)/ Contract||Full time BE/ B. Tech. (Civil Engineering) with not less than 60% marks) from a UGC/AICTE approved university
Applicant should have valid GATE score (Subject code: CE)
Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ME in Civil Engineering discipline are also eligible to apply provided they possess valid GATE score (Subject Code: CE).
Name of Post
|Assistant Project Engineer (Civil)/ Contract||28 years|
Name of Post
|Assistant Project Engineer (Civil)/ Contract||Rs. 54600/-|
Candidates should be in sound health. No relaxation in health standards will be allowed. They will have to obtain medical fitness certificate as per standards specified by RLDA at their own cost, if any, from the Chief Medical Officer of the district where they are residing at present.
The only parameter for selection is valid GATE percentile for Civil Engineering (Subject Code: CE) of eligible applicants. In case, the valid GATE percentile of two candidates is same, then age-wise senior candidate will get preference in selection as well as choice of posting.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The above requirements are not for the regular establishment of RLDA. The engagement will be purely on contract basis for three years, subject to annual review of candidate’s performance and the requirement of the projects. The contract is extendable, on year-to-year basis or for duration of the project whichever is lesser, at the sole discretion of RLDA, as per project requirement, provided the services/performance of the candidates are found to be satisfactory.
2. Surety bond: The selected candidates shall have to execute a Surety Bond of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only), to serve the Authority for a minimum period of one year. The contract person will be required to serve one month’s notice period before seeking resignation from the Authority.
3. After selection, the applicants will be put on training from a pre-defined date for 3 (three) to 6 (six) months during which they shall be paid fixed monthly stipend of Rs.10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand only). During this period no other allowances or PF contribution etc. shall be payable. However, the training period shall be counted for all purposes thereafter, provided the stipulated training is successfully completed and RLDA considers to continue the engagement of the applicant
4. An enhancement in emoluments up to 10% of the basic emoluments may be given, on satisfactory completion of each year of engagement. This will be based on the annual grading of the Assistant Project Engineer given by their controlling authority.
5. Assistant Project Engineer (Civil) engaged on contract basis in RLDA will be provided with mobile call charges up to Rs. 700/- per month and reimbursement of cost of mobile handset up to Rs. 5000/-, once during the contract.
6. 02 (two) days Earned Leave will be admissible for each completed month of engagement. The balance of EL in credit shall be encashable at the end of each calendar year. No carry forward of EL will be admissible.
7. 06 (six) days Casual Leave (CL) would be admissible in a calendar year and unutilized CL, if any, will lapse on 31st of December of every year.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Before applying applicants should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position. Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria and willing to be considered for the post should submit an application as per the proforma given in Annexure-I. Applications not submitted in the prescribed format or found incomplete in any respect, will be summarily rejected.
2. The application should be filled up by the applicant in his/her own handwriting and should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
3. The applicants working in Govt. / PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract. However, they will be required to produce NOC before their medical examination and shall have to resign from their parent organisation on their selection.
4. Duly filled in application form with declaration copied in own handwriting and after putting left thumb impression & signature in the boxes provided for the purpose should be scanned along with proof of age (10th/Matric certificate), 12th certificate, Graduation certificate in B.Tech/BE (Civil) and valid GATE score card duly showing percentile for Civil Engineering (Subject code: CE) and a single PDF (maximum size 20MB) be sent on email id.
5. No physical form is required to be sent at present. However, the physical form filled up as above and other documents should be kept safely by the applicant as they will be required to be submitted to this office prior to engagement. Original application form and copies of other documents shall be kept for official records.
|Starting date to apply Online||23.11.2021|
|Last date to apply Online||23.12.2021|
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.