|Name of the Department||Fact|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Manager|
|Educational Qualifcation||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 9 years executive experience in construction / maintenance department in a large Fertiliser / Chemical /Petrochemical Plants or large Engineering / Civil Construction Firms|
|Upper age limit||45 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs 70000–200000|
|Start Date to Apply||26.04.2023|
|End date to apply||16.05.2023|
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applications submitted online through the website of The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd.,Udyogamandal – www.fact.co.in will only be considered. The online application will be open from 26.04.2023 to 16.05.2023.
2. Candidates shall visit the web site, read the notification and instructions given, and open the link for filling the Online Application. Detailed instructions given in the link for submitting online applications, shall be followed. All required details should be entered and the required documents, uploaded. Details of Helpline available, for telephonic support if required in the online process, will also be provided therein.
3. While applying, the candidates should mention their full name as it appears in the matriculation/ secondary examination certificate. Candidate is required to submit valid identity card (mentioned earlier) with the name exactly as in the examination certificate.
4 .Application fee shall be remitted through electronic fund transfer, as instructed in the link. Any charges for effecting online payment shall be borne by the candidate. Candidates should retain copy of the e-receipt as they can be asked to produce it for reference.
5 .SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD/EWS candidates should upload scanned copy of their caste /community/disability certificate/Income and Asset Certificate as the case may be, in English, Hindi or Malayalam, at the appropriate place prompted by the system. In case the certificates are not in English, Hindi or Malayalam, a self-certified translation of the same shall also be scanned and uploaded. OBC (NCL) candidates will be required to submit a self-declaration, in addition to the caste/community certificate evidencing OBC(NCL) status. ESM availing relaxation shall upload copy of service book.
6. OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for concessions and such candidates have to indicate their category as “Unreserved”.
7. Candidates belonging to PwBD and requiring the service of scribe for attending the CBT should indicate this in the online application and shall bring valid certificate issued by Competent Authority for proof of minimum 40% disability for attending the CBT.
8. Candidates belonging to PwBD will have to arrange his / her own scribe/ reader at his/her own cost. All PwBD candidates will be allowed compensatory time of 40 minutes where test duration is 120 minutes and 30 minutes where test duration is 90 minutes. Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
|Name of the Posts||Senior Manager|
|Pay Scale||Rs 70000–200000|
9. All candidates should upload their passport size photograph and signature at the appropriate place when prompted by the system. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s photo and signature are uploaded as per instructions. Passport Photograph shall be with plain background with both ears visible. Application without photographs as mentioned is liable to be rejected at any stage of selection process. Documents in proof of Age, Qualification (from standard X onwards) are to be uploaded at the appropriate place prompted by the system. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s age, qualifications, experience proof (where required) are uploaded. Candidates shall preview the application and ensure that the passport size photograph is uploaded properly with the face clear and identifiable. Candidates with un identifiable and improper photo upload, will not be permitted to participate in the selection process.
10. Once all the details are entered, documents uploaded, and fees (if applicable) paid, the candidate gets the prompt that application has been submitted successfully, and he/she will be permitted to take print-out of the submitted application. Candidates shall keep copy of the application submitted and produce it as and when called for.
11. Candidates should keep at least 6 copies of the passport size photograph used for the online application, till the end of the selection process. Candidates shall use the same photograph wherever required in this selection process.
12. For all future correspondence, candidates shall quote his/her application number generated by the system during online application process or the Roll Number issued for CBT.
13. Last date for submitting application is 16.05.2023.
14. Biometric/ photograph of candidates shall be captured at the time of CBT for further verification at the time of certificate verification/interview etc. as decided by FACT.
15 .Candidates are advised to complete their registration process well before the last date to avoid last minute rush or because of any inadvertent possibility of inability/failure/technical snag while logging in to the website of FACT on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during the last days. FACT shall not accept any responsibility for the candidates for not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of any reason including the aforesaid reason.
1. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
2. A candidate shall apply only for any one of the posts notified as above. If a candidate applies for more than one post, i.e. in case of multiple applications, the last application shall be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last one, shall be treated as null and void.
3. Candidates should possess a valid e-mail ID. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID active for at least three years. No change in the e-mail ID given in the online application will be allowed once application is submitted online. All future correspondence with candidates, if any, shall be done through the email ID given in the online application. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of notifications, information/ communication etc. will be of the candidate. The Company will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his mail in time.
4. Once online application is submitted, requests for change of address/ e-mail ID/mobile number/ category/ discipline / post/examination centre etc. will not be entertained.
5. Candidates employed in Central/State Government /Quasi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies at the time of applying should apply only under intimation to and with the permission of the Employer concerned. All such employed candidates shall be required to produce “No Objection Certificate‟ from their employer at the time of document verification. Such candidates, if offered appointment, shall be required to submit Relieving Order from their employer at the time of joining, without which they will not be allowed to join. Candidates, who may gain such employment, after submission of application in response to this notification, shall inform the employer concerned and these candidates shall also be required to submit Relieving Order from theiremployer at the time of joining, without which they will not be allowed to join.
6. FACT will not bear any liability on account of salary / leave salary / pension contribution etc., if any, of previous employment of any candidate already working in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Undertaking.
7. In the online application candidates have to necessarily declare and provide details in case he/she has been arrested, prosecuted, kept under detention or fined, FIR filed in any Police Station, convicted by the Court of Law for any offence debarred / disqualified by any Public Service Commission from appearing in its examination or if proceedings are pending against him/her in any Court of Law.
8. The validity period of the panels notified pursuant to this notification, shall be up to one year from date of publication of the panels, or extended validity period, if any, subject to a maximum of two years.
9. Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions, to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning anyreason whatsoever. Number of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending uponthe requirement of the Company. The Company reserves the right to create and operate a panel of suitable candidates for filling up future vacancies. The Company also reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards notified.
10. The Company will not undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of test/interview /skill/ practical test and therefore the candidature will be provisional at all times during the selection process. Eligibility for calling for test/interview / skill/ practical test will be based on the details furnished in the on-line application and declarations/documents uploaded by the candidate.The candidates are required to submit originals of the certificates related to qualification, age, caste/ community/PwBD/Income & Asset Certificates/ Ex Servicemen status / Domicile etc. at the time of Interview/skill / practical test / document verification or when called for.
11. Outstation SC/ST/PwBD candidates called for Group Discussion / Personal Interview, who meet the eligibility criteria on verification of the original documents/ certificates, will be paid (through their bank account), 2nd class to and fro railway fare in the shortest route as per rules, on production of documentary proof of expense.
12. Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after joining, if any information furnished by the candidate is false or is found to be not conforming to eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. Appearing for CBT, Interview, Skill / Practical Test and Pre Employment Medical Examination will not confer any right on the candidate for selection.The Company reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of selection proceedings for any reason whatsoever.
13 .Those earlier employed on permanent basis and had resigned / taken voluntary retirement / terminated from FACT, shall not be eligible to apply.
14 .Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the candidate will disqualify his/her candidature.
15 .All appointments are subject to verification of character and antecedents. Appointment shall be valid only if candidate is cleared after character and antecedents verification and verification of caste / EWS certificates etc., where applicable.
16 .Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this notification will be settled in Courts within the jurisdiction of Kochi only.
17. Any further notifications including any corrigenda regarding this recruitment will be published on the website of our Company only and will not be published in newspapers and individual messages may not be sent. Candidates are required to check our website besides candidate’s email/SMS, regularly to obtain updates on this selection process like any amendments, notifications, instructions to candidates, dates for downloading of hall tickets/ test/ Interview, and any other notifications regarding this recruitment. The Company will not be responsible for delay/non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access the Company website in time.
18. All documents related to this selection shall be preserved only for a period of two years from the date of publication of results.
19. Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/ websites/ mobile apps etc. regarding employment in FACT. For authenticity of any information, candidates may visit detailed notification and information available / published on FACT website www.fact.co.in only. The general public is also cautioned not to fall prey to the dubious agencies/ organizations/ individuals/ aiming at fleecing money from the innocent public.
To know more, Download Detailed Notification
Get your Rank Booster Course at 1200/- per month
Special offer available exclusively for Civilianz Previous students 🤩.
For more details, please contact 👇🏻
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering. You will get
Civil engineering quizzes and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.