GAIL (INDIA) LTD JOB NOTIFICATION 2021!!!
|Name of organization||GAIL (India) Limited|
|Name of post||Senior Engineer (Civil)|
|Starting date to apply||07.07.2021|
|Last date to apply||05.08.2021|
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
|Senior Engineer (Civil)||15|
Name of post
|Senior Engineer (Civil)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in
Civil with minimum 65% marks
|Minimum 01 (One) year postqualification executive in line experience (including experience as GET/ ET/ MT) in Civil functions in State/ Central Government/ Department(s)/ Organisation(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies) of repute, as an employee of that
Only full time Regular courses will be considered (except CA/ CMA qualification).
All minimum essential qualification(s) must be from UGC recognized Indian University/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). Diploma in Engineering qualifications (if applicable) should be recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education.
Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification(s), as specified shall be considered as per Institute/ University rules/ norms.
Wherever CGPA/ OGPA/CPI or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Candidates will be required to submit documentary proof/ certificate to this effect from the Institute/ University at the time of Interview, if called for the same
Candidates having 05 years B.E./ B. Tech. + M.E./ M. Tech. integrated dual degree in engineering in relevant discipline shall also be considered.
The period of apprenticeship training of the candidates in the relevant industry of State/ Central Government/ Department(s)/ Organization(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies) of repute/CA/Cost Accounting Firm(s) of repute/ Large Law Firms as prescribed against the post will be considered as experience against the requisite post qualification minimum essential experience criteria subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria as per the terms and conditions.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Senior Engineer (Civil)||28 years|
Name of post
|Senior Engineer (Civil)||Rs.60,000 –1,80,000/-|
1. The candidates selected shall be on probation for a period of one year and shall draw initial basic pay
2. Company Accommodation/ Leased Accommodation/ HRA, medical facility,
group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance etc. as per the rules of the company.
3. Subject to fulfilling of requisite terms & conditions, employees will be
eligible for Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, and Pension under Defined Contributory Scheme. Further, Post-Retirement Medical Benefits under Defined Contributory Scheme will be extended to those who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of continuous service.
The selected candidates may be posted at any of the installations/ projects/ offices, etc. of GAIL (India) Limited or any of the subsidiaries/ Joint Ventures of GAIL (India) Limited or deputed to any Department of Government of India/ other PSUs, etc. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments as per the business requirements of the Company
including shift operations.
|General, EWS & OBC (NCL) category||Rs. 200/- (excluding applicable Convenience Fee and Taxes)|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD category candidates||Nil|
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates will be required to apply online through GAIL website
2. Before registering/applying online, candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions related to the application process.
3. After submitting online application, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number. Candidate should put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep the form with him/ her for future reference.
4. Candidates are NOT required to submit hard copy of application form to GAIL at this stage.
5. In case the candidate is called for further Selection Process, he/ she has to bring the downloaded application form with all ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS together with ONE SEPARATE SET OF PHOTO COPY of all documents duly SELF ATTESTED at the time of further Selection Process
6. Three copies of the photo (same photograph uploaded on the online application form) should be retained for future use. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete
7. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. GAIL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. The application fee paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
HEALTH/ MEDICAL FITNESS
Appointment to the above posts will be subject to the candidate being medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the post by the Company. Every candidate appointed to a post in the Company shall be required to get their Pre-Employment Medical Examination
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria (based on the application as submitted in the online application), will only be considered for further Selection Process. Depending on the number of candidates fulfilling all criteria, candidates will undergo single stage/ multiple stage selection
process. In the event of number of applications being large, GAIL will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for further selection process to a reasonable number by suitably raising the minimum eligibility standards.
Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and GAIL will not be responsible
for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/ false information.
Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process
All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
Selection Process will involve Group Discussion and/ or Interview before the Selection Committee
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria and other conditions of this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them in the on‐line application
Request for change of Mailing address/ email ID/ category/ posts as declared in the online application will not be entertained.
Candidates should possess a valid email ID. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year
Only shortlisted candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the online application data and documents submitted will be called for participating in the Selection Process.
|Commencement of Online registration of application by candidates||07.07.2021|
|Last date for online registration & Submission of application by candidates||05.08.2021 (Till 1800 hrs.)|
For detailed syllabus,DOWNLOAD
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment