|Name of Organization||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, Aonla Unit|
|Name of post||Apprentice (Civil Engineering)|
|Salary||Rs.9200/- per month|
|Last date to apply||31.07.2021|
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, Aonla Unit is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program for the year 2021-2022 from Diploma pass-out candidates. During the period of Apprenticeship, the aspirants will be governed by Apprentices Act 1961 and commensurate policies/ rules of the organization.
NUMBER OF POSTS
|Name of Posts||Vacancy|
|Apprentice (Civil Engineering)||02|
|Name of Posts||Educational Qualification||Stipend|
|Apprentice (Civil Engineering)||Diploma in Civil Engineering recognized by AICTE/ UGC, on or after 01/04/2019 as regular
|Rs.9200/- PM + Canteen Subsidy|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of Posts||Maximum Age|
|Apprentice (Civil Engineering)||27 years|
PERIOD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
|Name of Posts||Period of Apprenticeship Training|
|Apprentice (Civil Engineering)||1 year|
MODE OF SELECTION
1. Selection will be through online computer based test and Interview.
2. Reservation for SC/ST & OBC candidates will be as per the rules. However, in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories it will filled from other Reserved Categories / General Categories.
Minimum 60% in Diploma examination for General Category & OBC. 55% for SC/ST candidates
1. Candidates, who fulfill all the above conditions, can only apply.
2. Advertisement for financial year 2021-2022.
3. The candidates should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in other organization
4. Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
5. The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test / interview through their mail ID
6. The number of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes without any further notification
7. Canteen facilities will be provided at subsidized rates.
8. Interested Candidate is required to register on BOAT’s national web portal.
Only those candidates who have registered themselves and received the 16-digit enrollment number and whose application has been received on or before the last date will be considered.
Please note that undergoing Apprenticeship Training at IFFCO Aonla Unit, Disctrict – Bareilly (UP) does not guarantee any employment opportunity in the organization.
9. During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the ‘Apprentices Act, 1961 and the police/rules of the organization.
10. Reservation for SC/ST and OBC as applicable will be followed however in case of non-availability of candidates after online test and interview in reserved category it will be filled from other reserved categories/ general
11. IFFCO has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. They shall have no right to claim regular employment from IFFCO on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time.
This training program shall not create any liability on IFFCO for providing any job to the Apprentice. IFFCO Management does not take any responsibility for any short of employment / placement.
12. The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc.
No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
13. IFFCO Management does not take any responsibility to reply to the candidate/organization for non-selection/nonissuance of call letter.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. The candidate must go through the Terms and Conditions as mentioned in the notification.
2. The candidate must have a valid mobile number and e-mail ID before Registering / Enrolling for Apprenticeship online
3. The candidate has to enrol himself/herself on website and get himself verified from the respective Regional Boards. After verification the student will receive 16 Digit Enrolment Number.
4. The candidates who are having the 16 Digit Enrolment Number may proceed to apply online through the Google Form Link
|Last date for submission of application||31.07.2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD