|Name of organization||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ANDHRA PRADESH|
|Name of post||Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 9300 to 34800/-|
|Age limit||30 years|
|Application fees||Rs 1000/-|
|Starting date to apply||11.06.2021|
|Last date to apply||10.07.2021|
NIT Andhra Pradesh (An Institute of national importance declared as such under the National Institutes of Technology Act) invites online applications from the Indian Nationals for the recruitment to the following Non-Teaching Staff Posts in the Institute
NUMBER OF POSTS
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Name of post||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer||First Class BE/BTech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute||Rs 9300 to 34800 with grade pay of Rs 4200/-|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of posts||Maximum age|
|Junior Engineer||30 years|
|For General & OBC candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs 500/-|
1. Online applications are invited in the prescribed format for recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff in the Institute
2. Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement through the Online Application form available on institute website
3. The non-refundable application fee is Rs.1000/- per application for General & OBC candidates. However, non-refundable application fee is Rs.500/- per application for SC/ST/PWD candidates
4. The prescribed application fee shall be paid only through Payment Gateway provided in the application portal. Demand Drafts (DDs) are not accepted.
5. Online application portal commences from 11.06.2021. Last date for filling and submission of online application is 10.07.2021 up to 05:00PM.
Last date for receipt of PDF printout of the online application along with all relevant documents is 19.07.2021.
6. The PDF printout of the online application along with all relevant documents should be sent in a sealed envelope marked as “Application for the Non-Teaching Staff post of …………………….. at NIT Andhra Pradesh” to the address
The Director, National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh, Kadakatla, Tadepalligudem – 534101, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India
through Speed Post/ Registered Post only so as to reach on or before 19.07.2021. Late applications will be rejected.
7. The cutoff date of determining eligibility of candidates in all aspects is the closing date for submission of online application i.e., 10.07.2021.
8. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post in the prescribed manner and separate application (The User ID should be different) with requisite fee must be submitted for each post.
9. Selection will be done in two phases i.e Written Examination and/ or Skill Test/ Physical Test / Proficiency Test based on the nature of the post.
10. Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the Institute website.
All information regarding Written Examination /Skill Test/ Physical Test /Proficiency Test to be conducted, the schedule and venue etc. will be provided through the Institute website only
11. No TA/DA will be paid for attending Examination/ Test/ Interview.
12. Candidates serving in any Government or Semi-Government organizations/ institutions and PSUs should route and send their PDF printout of the filled in application
either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE along with the application form.
13. A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government.
14. For SC/ST candidates, the application form should be submitted with a copy of the relevant caste certificate.
15. Physically Handicapped (PH) Persons or Persons with disabilities, can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them.
16. Original documents and Photo ID proof (Aadhaar /Passport/Voter ID/PAN Card) will have to be produced at the time of Written examination/ interview whichever is applicable; else the candidate will not be allowed to attend the written examination/interview.
17. The Institute reserves the right to modify / defer or cancel the advertisement/ recruitment at any stage of processing without assigning any reasons.
18. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application.
If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect / false, the candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated at any stage even after joining the institute.
19. Candidates found successful in WRITTEN EXAMINATION as the case may be shall have to produce original documents as claimed in the application form for verification.
20. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final.
No correspondence /interim inquiries will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection including reasons for not being called for WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ INTERVIEW.
21. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment
the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
22. In case of ambiguity, if found in the recruitment rules pertaining to essential/ desirable qualifications and credentials, the decision of competent authority shall be deemed to be final.
23. Legal disputes, if any, with National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh, will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Honorable High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
24. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of his/her candidature.
|Starting Date to apply||11.06.2021|
|Last date for filling and submission of online application||10.07.2021|
|Last date for receipt of PDF printout of the online application||19.07.2021|
For more details,CLICK HERE