IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Notification
Indira Gandhi Centre of atomic research invited online applications for direct recruitment from eligible indian citizens to fill up the following posts in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam through their website http://www.igcar.gov.in/
Number of posts
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Technical Officer/ C – Group A||2|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat – I)||1|
Diploma or Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized University for IGCAR recruitment 2021.
Upper Age Limits:
Minimum and Maximum age limits for Technical Officer C is 18 to 40 years and for Stipendiary Trainee Category – I is 18 to 24 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit up to a maximum of five years for OBC candidates would be available only for posts reserved for IGCAR Recruitment 2021.
|General/ OBC (Scientific Officer and Technical Officer)||Rs 300 /-|
|General/ OBC (Stipendiary Trainees Cat – I)||Rs 200 /-|
|SC/ ST / PWD/ Ex – Serviceman/ Women Applicants||Nil|
How to Apply?
Facility for submission of online application for IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Notification will be available from 15 04 – 2021 at 10:00 am to 14-05-2021 23:59 pm on the website of IGCAR i.e. www.igcar.gov.in under the tab “Recruitment” under IGCAR Recruitment 2021. Candidates applied for the posts of Technical Officer/C are required to forward hard copy of their a application along with one set of document to Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt.), Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu by speed post so as to reach on or before 20-05-2021.
|Online application form starting date at 10:00 am||15/04/2021|
|Online Application form closing date at 23:59 pm||14/05/2021|
General Instructions for IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Notification
1. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates should ensure that they fill in the correct information. The candidate would be admitted to various stages of the recruitment process based on the information furnished by the candidate in his/her application. Only a summary scrutiny of the application would be made before the final stage of the recruitment process and detailed scrutiny of the eligibility of the candidate would be done only at the final stage of the recruitment process. As such, the candidature of the applicant shall remain provisional till detailed scrutiny is undertaken and the candidate is found eligible in all respects. IGCAR would be at liberty to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the post or if it comes to its notice that the candidate has furnished false information. The decision of IGCAR with regard to eligibility of the candidate shall be final. The mere fact that a call letter has been issued to the candidate and allowed to appear in the written test/skill test/trade test/physical tests/driving test/interview will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared or that entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted as true and correct.
2. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by the Government from time to time. IGCAR reserves the right not to fill up the post or even to cancel/ restrict/ modify/ alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
3. Candidates empanelled under WAIT LIST will be offered appointment ONLY in case candidate in the main list does not join. The validity of operation of wait list will be one year from the date of preparation of the select panel or after notifying any such recruitment whichever is earlier.
4. The eligibility criteria including the age, educational qualification and period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date of receipt of applications (as applicable)
5. Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the Age/Educational Qualification/Experience as on the Closing Date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.
6. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC should clearly indicate his/her category in the application even if they apply against UR posts.
7. [a] SC/ST outstation candidates called for Written Test/Skill Test/Interview will be paid to and fro Travelling Allowance (TA) of second-class (Sleeper) Railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules. However, Traveling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government Services, Central/State Government corporations, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous bodies, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending written test/skill test/trade test/physical test/driving test/interview.
[b] Candidates called for Interview for the post of Technical Officer/C will be paid to and fro Travelling Allowance (TA) of second-class (Sleeper) Railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules.
8. Bank Accounts details for reimbursement of Travelling Allowance (TA) should be filled while applying online application itself. Candidates should download and take multiple copies of TA forms along with online application form and submit the same at the time written test/skill test/trade test/physical test/interview, if shortlisted for written test skill test/trade test/physical test/interview.
9. Posting of the selected candidates would be at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the availability of vacancies. They are liable to serve in any part of India, in any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy including PSUs and work on round the clock shifts.
10. On their appointment they will be governed by the National Pension System as notified by Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India vide Notification No.F.No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22-12-2003, as amended from time to time.
11. Candidates working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc., should furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the stage of Certificate Verification.
12. In case the Universities/Board, award grades/CGPA/OGPA, the same will have to be indicated in equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University/Board. In the absence of the same the candidature will not be considered
13. Appointment to the post is subject to being found medically fit by the Competent Authority,
14. Compensatory time for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (Divyangjan) will be provided as per the extant orders of Government of India. Necessary request shall be made in advance to Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt), IGCAR for extra time/scribe
15. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group C posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under ex-servicemen category.
Selection procedure for IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Notification
1. The process of selection involves two stages written test and the shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview
2. The written test will be of two hours duration comprimising 75/ 100 objective type questions in respective subject. Each question shall carry 3 marks for correct answers and one negative mark for incorrect answers
3. Marks scored in the written test will be used for shortlisting the candidates for a personal interview
4. The final selection list shall be on the basis of the marks secured secured in the personal interview and no weightage will be given for marks scored in the written test
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
For Applying OnlineClick Here
Leave a comment