DFCCIL NOTIFICATION ALERT
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). It is the most ambitious and one of the biggest project in infrastructure sector, set-up to build high capacity and high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning Ludhiana-Delhi-Kolkata (Eastern DFC) and Mumbai-Delhi (Western DFC). At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Ambala, Meerut, Tundla (Agra), Prayagraj (East & West), Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Nagar, Kolkata, Mumbai (North & South), Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Ajmer, Jaipur and Noida.
1. IMPORTANT DATES
|Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application||24.04.2021|
|Extended Last date for closing of On-line Registration of Application and submission of online fees||23.07.2021 upto 23:45 hrs|
|Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT)||September/ October 2021|
2. DETAILS OF POSTS & ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION
|Name of post||Vacancy|
3. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
|Name of post||Qualification|
|Junior Manager||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
from a recognized institute with not less
than 60% marks in aggregate
|Executive||Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engg/ Civil
Engg. (Transportation)/ Civil Engg.
(Construction Technology)/ Civil Engg.
(Public Health)/ Civil Engg. (Water
Resource) from a recognized institute with
not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
4. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE
i. Candidates appearing or awaiting results on the closing date of application are NOT eligible to apply.
ii. Where diploma is essential qualification for the posts as mentioned in para 2.2, candidates holding degree with minimum 60% marks in specified disciplines are also eligible to apply.
iii. Diploma or degree will not be considered as higher qualification in place of ITI where ITI is mentioned as the essential educational qualification
iv. The candidate should possess full time degree/diploma/ITI approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University/ Technical Boards incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
v. The institute awarding degree/diploma must be recognized either by UGC/Central/State Govt. or AICTE or Technical Boards/Universities established by Central/State Govt
vi. The candidates having completed five year integrated courses of MBA after 10+2 with requisite specialization are also eligible to apply for the posts where MBA is the essential qualification.
vii. The applicant should possess the essential qualification as on the closing date of application i.e. 23.07.2021. The level of educational qualifications prescribed for the posts is ESSENTIAL. The candidates shall be required to produce Marks Sheets & Degree/Certificate, at the time of document verification/ interview
viii. Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application form. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of university in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the application form. Candidates will have to produce the certificate/document issued by the university evidencing conversion formula of university, when called for document verification/interview.
ix. Round off %age will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
5. AGE LIMIT
i) The age limit for various posts as on 01.01.2021 is as under:
|Name of post||Age Limit (In years)|
|Junior Manager||18 – 27|
|Executive||18 – 30|
6. CERTIFICATE FOR RESERVATION & AGE RELAXATION
All candidates, irrespective of community may be considered against UR vacancies, subject to fulfillment of parameters for UR candidates. However, against the vacancies earmarked for specific communities (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS), only candidates belonging to that community will be considered.
7. NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE
1. Candidates who are employed on regular basis in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous bodies are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification/interview. In the absence of “No Objection Certificate”, the candidature of such candidates will be forfeited.
2. Regular employees of DFCCIL applying for above posts are not required to produce “NOC”. However, at the time of document verification/interview, the candidate has to bring Vigilance and D&AR Clearance
8. SELECTION PROCESS FOR VARIOUS POSTS
|Post||Computer Based Test (CBT)||Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)||Document
9. SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
1. The Computer Based Test (ON-LINE MODE) will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single/multiple day(s) of 2 hours duration.
2. The question paper for Computer based Test will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 120 questions, indicative Syllabus for all such posts
3. The standard of questions for the online examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
4. The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only. In case of any difference/discrepancy/dispute in the questions between English and Hindi, the content of English version shall prevail.
5. There shall be negative marking in Computer Based Test and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ ¼ (0.25) mark.
6. Qualifying marks in written test/CBT is prescribed as 40% for UR, 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS and 25% for ST.
10. EXAMINATION FEE
|Post||Application Fees* (Rs.)|
|Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS)||Rs.1000.00|
11. INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE FORM
1. Candidates are required to apply On-line through DFCCIL website www.dfccil.com in English only. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
2. Candidate submitting more than one application for same post code will be summarily rejected.
3. No documents/certificates and application forms are required to be sent to DFCCIL by post.
4. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. Once the application is submitted, no change/edit will be allowed, thereafter
5. Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate only. In case of name change, candidates should indicate their changed Name only in the online application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation certificate. Date of such change (or) application for such change should be prior to the date of Online registration.
6. The on-line registration process involves 02 (two) steps for successful filling up of the application form
7. The candidates should ensure the completion of both the Step 1 and Step 2 of the registration process and Online depositing of examination fee (if applicable) by the stipulated date and time given in para 1 of this advertisement. Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within the time. DFCCIL shall not be held responsible, if the candidates are not able to submit their application due to last minute rush on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection etc
8. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. Registration number, password, admit card for Computer Based Test & Computer Based Aptitude Test, call letter for document verification/interview or any other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate (also check email in spam/ junk box). The candidates are, therefore, requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from DFCCIL. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or password to/ or any other candidate / person. Please note that the Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT) will not be sent by post.
9. Applying for more than one post: Candidates desirous of applying for more than one posts are required to apply on-line for each post code separately i.e. he will have to submit separate on-line application for each post code along with prescribed application fees (as applicable). In such a case he/she should have separate valid email ID for applying for each post code. However, he may be doing so at his own risk as schedule of examination for any two post code may coincide.
10. The candidate must fill-in the online application after going through the detailed recruitment notice and upload the following:
a) His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks, etc., as per eligibility criteria.
b) His/her Caste/Category certificate (for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PwBD candidates)
c) His/her discharge Certificate (retirement) in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidate
d) His/her scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below).
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
For Extended date advertisement,DOWNLOAD