|Name of organization||Indian Space Research Organisation – ISRO|
|Name of post||1. Graduate Apprentices – Civil Engineering
2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Civil Engineering
|Vacancy||1. Graduate Apprentices – 03
2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 03
|Salary||1. Graduate Apprentices – Rs 9000
2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – RS 8000
|Starting date to apply||01.07.2021|
|Last date to apply||22.07.2021|
Indian Space Research Organization Headquarters (ISRO HQ), Bangalore invites application for Apprenticeship for one year training in the following Trades with B.E. / B.Tech, Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Commercial Practice under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Amendment Act of 1973
NUMBER OF POSTS
|Name of posts||Vacancy|
|Graduate Apprentices – Civil Engineering||3|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Civil Engineering||3|
|Name of posts||Educational qualification|
|Graduate Apprentices – Civil Engineering||Pass in first class Engineering Degree awarded by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks aggregate|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Civil Engineering||Pass in first class Diploma in Engineering awarded by recognized State Board in the respective field with not less than 60% marks aggregate.|
DURATION OF TRAINING AND MONTHLY STIPEND
|Name of posts||Duration of training||Stipend|
|Graduate Apprentices – Civil Engineering||1 year||Rs.9000|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Civil Engineering||1 year||Rs.8000|
The consolidated applications will be screened subsequently and selection panels will be drawn based on the academic scores of the candidates at Degree/Diploma level. The induction of apprentices against the vacant training positions will be made strictly based on their position in the panel. Only selected candidates will be informed through offer letter by email.
For this purpose, the candidates shall fill the application form. The candidates are advised to e-mail a copy of the following documents in PDF format with the subject indicating “Application for above mentioned Apprenticeship Category” only to mail id given in website well before 22.07.2021, for further processing and shortlisting of the candidates
All correspondence with candidates shall be done through email only Responsibility of downloading and printing of Application form/ offer letter shall be that of the candidates. ISRO HQ, Bangalore will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid/wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery email to SPAM/BULK mail folder etc.
HOW TO APPLY?
Those candidates who are fulfilling Essential Qualifications can enroll themselves in NATS Portal, subject to the eligibility prescribed by Board of Apprenticeship Training. While enrolling one’s candidature, candidate is required to upload Degree/ Diploma Certificate (as applicable) and valid IDs issued by the government. After the successful registration of application over the portal, an Enrolment Number will be generated and allotted to the applicant.
1. Candidate must have registered their names at NATS Portal and email along with their NATS Enrollment Number Non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
2. The Engineering Graduates or Diploma Holders in Engineering and Commercial Practice, who have passed out during the year 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021 are only eligible to undergo apprenticeship i.e. only if they join within 3 years of acquiring the Degree (i.e. 3 years from the month and year of passing as specified in the Degree certificate) and if this time limit is crossed at the time of offer, they will not be offered the training position, even if they are empaneled/ waitlisted candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2018 are not eligible.
3. Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
4. Ex-Apprentices or Apprentices currently undergoing training or having job experience in Govt./Public/Private Sectors for a period of one year or more as on date of joining as Apprentices are not eligible to be considered for the above Apprenticeship training.
Combining of apprenticeship with other institutions is not permitted.
5. Selected candidates must execute a contract of Apprenticeship training as per the provision of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Amendment Act of 1973.
6. The period of trairing will be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship
7. Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining
8. Before applying the candidates should ensure that he/she furite the elgibilty criteria and other norms mentioned in the Circular.
9. The apprentices will have no claim, whatsoever, or regular employment in Indian Space Research Organization or any other Cantres/Units of Indian Space Research Organization/ Department of Space after completion of the training period.
10. The candidates who have passed sandwich courses obtained private degree, short term/ certificate courses, etc or candidates pursuing higher studies (Example BE/B.Tech. in case of Diploma holders & M.E.M.Tech in case of Graduates, etc.,) are not acceptable.
11. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
12. Empaneiment/ Short listing of candidates will be on the basis of information furnished in the email communication.
If there is any discrepancy is found in name, age, Diploma/Degree percentage & year of passing, caste/tribe, etc., at any stage, it will be considered as disqualification of the candidature and the candidate will have no claim for Apprenticeship training.
13. Only shortlisted /empaneled candidates will be called for documents verification and further process subject to availability of vacant positions for Apprenticeship.
Candidates will have to produce all the relevant documents in original (proof for date of birth, mark sheets, testimonials & certificates of al educational qualification, caste/tribe/ disability certificate, etc., in prescribed format) as and when asked for, falling which the candidate will be considered disqualified for Apprenticeship training.
14. Candidates shortlisted for document verification are not eligible for Travelling Allowance.
|Starting date for submitting online application||01.07.2021|
|Last date for submitting online application||22.07.2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
Join the largest social media network of Civil Engineering students & job aspirants from Civilianz family!
Exclusively for Civil Engg. students, job aspirants, teachers & all those who have passion for Civil Engg.
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
Connect with subject experts, career mentors and teachers through our social media platforms!
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS