National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the 41 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) in the Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Prerevised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA on Direct recruitment basis through GATE 2021 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Authority.
NUMBER OF POSTS
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||41|
|Name of the post||Age limit||Educational Qualification||Recruitment criteria|
|Deputy Manager||Not exceeding 30 years||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute||By direct recruitment on the basis of valid Graduate
Aptitude Test in
Engineering (GATE) Score 2021 in Civil Engineering discipline.
1. A candidate should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute on the closing date of receipt of online application.
2. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
3. Not exceeding 30 years as on closing date of advertisement. The Upper age limit for advertised post on direct recruitment basis is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different groups/category.
4. On the basis of valid GATE score 2021 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. The applicant may visit NHAI website for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox.
2. Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → Current → Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application
3. Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information
a. Photograph – Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph in only jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
b. Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
c. Class –X Certificate indicating date of birth in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB. Caste Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS (as per prescribed format attached) in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
d. Provisional/Degree in support of passing Degree in Civil Engineering in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB. In case of candidates appearing in the Final year Degree (Civil Engineering) exam this year, the proof of appearing in such exam may be uploaded.
e. GATE Score Card in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
5. Click ‘Next’ button
6. Application Preview may be seen.
7. Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available
8. If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 28.05.2021 (6:00 PM)
9. After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
10. Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
11. The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing / submitting to NHAI alongwith supporting documents in respect of entries made by applicant with regard to his / her date of birth / educational qualification / SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS certificate (if applicable)/ PwBD certificate/Other supporting documents (viz. experience certificate, NOC from the employer, etc.), if applicable. The applicant must ensure that the supporting documents uploaded with the online application are clearly legible and visible for reading.
12. The applicants are advised to fill the ONLINE application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that the entire selection process shall be carried out on the basis of the entries made by the applicant in his / her application form and no request shall be entertained under any circumstances for any alteration / modification / change in the entries made by the applicant in the application form.
13. It is noted that in case of multiple application filled by the applicant, NHAI shall consider only the last application filled by the applicant and the entries made therein shall be taken into consideration for processing the recruitment for the said post. Accordingly, the earlier application(s) submitted by the applicant shall be rejected.
14. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of ONLINE applications
15. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ladies/PwBD are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
16. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature
17. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
|Last date for closing of On-line Registration of Application||28/05/2021 (6:00 PM)|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD