NIT WARANGAL JOB NOTIFICATION 2021 For Non teaching staffs
|Name of Organization||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY WARANGAL|
|Name of post||1. Asst. Engineer
2. Junior Engineer
|Vacancies||1. Asst. Engineer – 01
2. Junior Engineer – 08
|Salary||1. Asst. Engineer – Rs. 44900
2. Junior Engineer – Rs. 35400
|Application fees||Rs 500/-|
|Starting date to apply||23.08.2021|
|Last date to apply||23.09.2021|
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment on regular basis/ direct recruitment on contract basis/deputation from eligible Indian Citizens to fill up the following posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the online recruitment portal available at website.
NAME OF POSTS
Name of posts
Name of Post
|Asst. Engineer||First Class B.E /B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute||Rs.44900|
|Junior Engineer||First Class B.E./B. Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University /Institute||Rs. 35400|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of Post
|Asst. Engineer||55 years|
|Junior Engineer||30 years|
Name of Post
|Asst. Engineer & Junior Engineer||1. Knowledge of Computer-aided Design (CAD) and latest Management Technology /other relevant software
2. Experience of working with civil engineering, designing and estimation, construction management, etc. relevant to the specialization
METHOD OF SELECTION
Name of Post
Method of selection
|Asst. Engineer||Selection from among the shortlisted candidates will be done based on the performance in the interview|
|Junior Engineer||The process of selection involves three stages, viz. Stage 1 – Preliminary Test, Stage 2 – Advanced Test and Stage 3 – Proficiency / Skill Test|
Stage 1: Preliminary Test
The format of the Preliminary Test shall be as under:
- Examination comprising 50 multiple choice questions of one our duration, in Mathematics, Science and General Awareness.
- Two (2) marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.5 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
Stage 2: Advanced Test
- Candidates will attend Advanced Test in GATE pattern, in their respective Branch/ Subject.
- The test will comprise 50 multiple choice questions to be answered in two hours duration.
- Two (2) marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.5 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- A merit list will be prepared based on scores obtained in Stage 2.
- Candidates will be further shortlisted based on a cut-off mark as will be decided by the Institute.
- In the event of tie, following criteria shall be adopted in sequence for deciding position in merit list:
a. Candidate with lower negative marks in Stage 2 shall be placed higher on the merit list.
b. Candidates with higher marks in Stage 1 shall be placed higher on the merit list.
c. Candidates with lower negative marks in Stage 1 shall be placed higher on the merit list.
d. Candidates with higher positive marks in Mathematics in Stage 1 shall be
placed higher on the merit list.
e. Candidates with higher positive marks in Science in Stage 1shall be placed higher on the merit list.
Stage -1 (Preliminary Test) and Stage 2 (Advanced Test) will be conducted in a single session as Section A and Section B. The test will be of three hours duration. Response/Answer Sheets of the Stage 2 (Advanced Test) will be evaluated only of those candidates who qualify in Stage -1 (Preliminary Test).
Stage 3 : Proficiency /Skill Test
- Based on the merit list prepared after Stage 2, candidates in each Branch/Subject
will be shortlisted for Proficiency/Skill Test.
- The number of candidates to be shortlisted for Proficiency Test/Skill Test would depending upon the number of candidates qualifying for Stage 2, and generally in the order of 4 to 5 times the number of vacancies in each Branch / Subject.
Proficiency Test/Skill Test will be conducted on a ‘Go/No-Go’ basis, i.e. it will be treated as a qualifying test for considering empanelment. Accordingly, candidates clearing the Proficiency Test/Skill Test will be shortlisted and empaneled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage 2 (Advanced Test).
|For UR/OBC candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ST/PwD/EWS/Women candidates||Nil|
No fee will be charged for SC/ST/PwD/EWS/Women candidates and candidates presently working at NIT Warangal on daily rated / outsourcing basis.
1. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
2. NITW reserves the right not to fill up any post or even to cancel/ restrict/ modify/ alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
3. Candidates empaneled under WAIT LIST will be offered appointment ONLY if the selected candidate in the select list does not join or ceases to be in employment within one year. The validity of operation of wait list will be one year from the date of preparation of the select panel or after notifying any such recruitment, whichever is earlier.
4. The eligibility criteria including the age, educational qualifications and period of experience, as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date of receipt of application.
5. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC should clearly indicate his/her category in the application even if they apply against UR posts.
6. SC/ST Candidates can submit the TA forms along with the admit card/call letter copy at the time of written test /skill test/trade test/physical test/ interview, if shortlisted for written test/skill test/trade test/physical test/interview.
7. Posting of the selected candidates would be at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the availability of vacancies.
8. On appointment, the candidates will be governed by the National Pension System as notified by Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India vide Notification No.F.No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22-12-2003, as amended from time to time.
9. Candidates working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc., should furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the stage of Certificate Verification.
10. Appointment to the post is subject to being found medically fit by the Competent Authority.
11. Compensatory time for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (Divyangjan) will be provided as per the extant orders of Government of India.
12. During the contract period, the pay of the employees will be fixed as per the pay level of the post. The employees will be entitled to the applicable allowances.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Applications will be accepted only through online mode. Only one application should be submitted for one post. Candidates should submit separate application for each post, if they intend to apply for more than one post. In such case, application fee should be remitted for each post applied.
2. Candidate should read the instructions in the advertisement and online application form carefully before making any entry or selecting any option.
3. Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready necessary documents/ certificates required. Candidate is required to fill up personal details and details of post applied for etc. and upload recently taken front facing passport size photograph.
4. A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for submitting application online and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
5. Date, Time, Venue for various stages examination will be intimated through Website/Admit Card/call letter only.
6. The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature is clearly visible in preview at the time of filling application in online mode.
7. Before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check that all the details filled in are correct. Candidate may also ensure that name, date of birth, etc. are entered correctly in the application form as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
8. After submitting the online application form, candidates are required to take print/ save copy of the online application form and preserve it till the certificate verification/all the selection process is completed.
|Opening of Online Application portal||23.08.2021|
|Closing of Online Application portal||23.09.2021|
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment