National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organization under Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens for Junior Engineer for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country
NUMBER OF POST
|Name of posts||Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||16|
|Name of posts||Education Qualification||Salary scale|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent or Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised
University or equivalent
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of posts||Age limit|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||18-27 years|
|Commencement of online registration on website||10.05.2021|
|Last date of submission of online application||25.06.2021|
|Conduct of CBT (Computer Based Test)||Will be notified later on website|
|All categories except SC, ST, EWS and PWD candidates||Rs 840/-|
|SC, ST, EWS and PWD candidates||Rs 500/-|
HOW TO AAPLY
1. The candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts should go through detailed advertisement before applying for any post and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the advertisement for that post. Concealing of information or furnishing false information will lead to rejection of the candidature at any stage of the recruitment. The NWDA reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
2. Date of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates through Call Letters and no enquiry in this regard will be entertained. Candidates are advised to visit NWDA website and their registered E-mail ID from timeto-time for getting latest information regarding recruitment process
3. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates are required to verify their eligibility before paying the examination fee.
4. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post and submitted fee for each post
5. Candidates should have valid personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their E-mail/NWDA’s website for any communication from NWDA
6. Before registering / submitting applications on the website, the candidate must possess the following:
a. Valid E-mail id: The E-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail ID including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents verification, if shortlisted.
b. Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format for uploading in the application.
c. All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS], Experience Certificate and Disability Certificate.
d. A facility to take print out of the Registration Slip
1. The candidate must be citizen of India
2. Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode only up to Midnight, 25.06.2021 by visiting the NWDA’s web site www.nwda.gov.in . Do not send any printout of filled-in application or other documents to the organization. Candidates have to make sure that they are fully eligible for the post they are applying for and the original certificates/documents in support of the information furnished in the online application form are to be provided at a later stage of recruitment process. No deviation, whatsoever, from the filled-in details will be entertained under any circumstances
3. The candidates are advised to correctly choose the post to which they intend to apply as they may be eligible for more than one post. If a candidate applies for more than one post, he/she will have to fill separate application and submit application processing fee for each of the applied post.
4. Candidates are advised to fill the information carefully in the online application form. Organization will neither be responsible for any wrong information furnished nor accept any subsequent requests for making any corrections by the candidate(s). The candidate(s) shall be solely responsible for the information filled in the online application form. No change/deviation, whatsoever, will be entertained.
5. Incomplete application/partially filled application/application without supporting documents, will summarily be rejected
6. The Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the complete application form, which may be required for future references
7. NWDA reserves the right not to fill up the post, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final and binding
8. Any modification/correction/addition etc., if any related to the Advertisement and /or related to the recruitment process will be uploaded on NWDA website only. No other means of communication will be used for the same. Therefore, the candidates are advised to periodically visit the NWDA website for updates, it any
9. OBC Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved or seek age-relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format, whenever such certificates are sought by concerned Regional/Sub-Regional Offices at the time of Document Verification. Please also note that the validity of “Non- Creamy Layer” Certificate should not be older than (01) one year from the date of eligibility criteria. The OBC candidates who belongs to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category
10. All qualification obtained by the candidates should be from any recognized University/Institution. The NWDA reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications/experience in exceptional cases. Any experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration. The NWDA may verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate during the tenure of his/ her service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed any information, then his/ her service shall be terminated and legal action may also be initiated against such candidates/ employees.
11. The original degrees/certificates/proof of date of birth towards fulfillment of specified eligibility conditions shall be required to be produced by the candidate, at the time of their skill test/final selection.
12. The applicants shall have to appear for the written examination/skill test at their own expenses.
13. NWDA reserves the right to extend the closing date for receipt of applications. NWDA also reserved the right to postpone/cancel this recruitment exercise for any/all the posts
14. NWDA reserves the right to assign/transfer the selected candidates to any section/department within the organization. Appointments may be offered accordingly as per requirement of the organization.
15. The jurisdiction for all legal matters for this recruitment will be at New Delhi and legal cases filed (if any) in other courts will not be maintainable.
For Detailed Advertisement,DOWNLOAD
Disclaimer : We take utmost care in publishing contents in our platforms. Aspirants are,however, advised to check the official notifications from authorised sources. We do not take any legal responsibility of any content errors going inadverently.