|Name of Organization||Powergrid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of post||Diploma Trainee (Civil)|
|Application fees||Rs 300/-|
|Starting date to apply||20.08.2021|
|Last date to apply||18.09.2021|
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd., a Govt. of India Enterprise, is one of the leading Public Sector Companies with transmission network criss-crossing the entire length and breadth of the country. We are conferred with the status of “Maharatna” by the Govt. of India. We are in the business of Evacuation and Transfer of Extra High voltage Power from Central Sector Generating Stations to various State Grids. Besides, we are also in the business of Telecom and Domestic as well as International consultancy in the area of Power Transmission. Our Regional Headquarters are located in different parts of the country and the Regional Headquarter of Northern Region-II is at Jammu, which has its transmission network in the UTs/ states of J&K, Ladakh, Chandigarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and part of Haryana.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||03|
Name of post
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates
Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/ M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAD APPLIED FOR DIPLOMA TRAINEE POST AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. NRTS-II/2021/01/DT DATED 14.06.2021
Candidates who had applied for vacancies of Diploma Trainee for NRTS-II which were notified through advertisement dated 14.06.2021 need to submit their choice regarding consideration of candidature (only if they meet the eligibility criteria as per this advertisement) through application link available on website. Such candidates do not need to submit fresh application. Fees (if paid) will be adjusted against the application. If ineligible, fees (if paid) will be refunded within 60 days from last date of application.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||27 years|
COMPENSATION PACKAGE DURING TRAINING AND ON REGULARIZATION
|Stipend during training period of One year (Rs.)||Designation & Level on successful completion of training period||Basic Pay on regularization|
|₹ 27500/- per month||Junior Engineer- Gr. IV at S1 level in Supervisory category||Rs. 25000/- in the pay scale of Rs.25000- 117500/-(IDA)|
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND
Selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of ₹ 2,50, 000/- (for General/OBC (NCL) / EWS candidates) and ₹ 1,25,000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates for serving POWERGRID for a minimum period of 03 years after successful completion of training.
1. The Selection Process for respective posts consists of Written Test/ Computer Based Test only.
2. All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4
3. To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Written Test with at least 30% marks in Part I and II separately. For reserved vacancies, wherever applicable, the qualifying criteria in Written Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I and II separately.
4. Only those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying percentage of 40% (for unreserved) /30% (for reserved) will get empanelled as per the criteria of empanelment.
5. The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
The Computer Based Test is expected to be conducted at Chandigarh/ Jammu/Srinagar. The candidates can choose the test centre based on their address for communication or present address. No change of test centre will be allowed subsequently.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their having sound health & being found medically fit in the PreEmployment Medical Examination to be conducted as per the Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness (Please visit career section of our website for details of medical standards). No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
1. Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
4. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
5. The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria/Change the test venue, if so required. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
6. The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement
7. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process without notice or if joined services are liable to be terminated.
8. Candidates must possess the requisite qualification prescribed for the posts on the last date of application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
9. Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
10. In case a candidate submits more than one application for the same post, the application with the latest registration no. shall only be considered.
11. Recruitment of Diploma Trainees is conducted on Regional basis against requirement of concerned region. Hence, candidates joining in such positions in region are not entitled for inter-region transfer request.
12. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/ M.Tech/ M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
13. Legal jurisdiction will be Jammu in case of any legal case /dispute.
|All except SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/DEx-SM/ Departmental candidates||Rs 300/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/DEx-SM/ Departmental candidates||Nil|
HOW TO APPLY
1. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by logging on to website ► Career section ►Job opportunities ► Openings ► Regional Openings ► Northern Region-II, Jammu Recruitment
2. While applying on the website, the candidate should possess a Valid E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number
3. Candidates are advised to upload the documents while submitting online application
4. Applicants are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration. On further announcement of dates for the written test, the eligible candidates shall download Admit cards from the above website for appearing in the test. In case the candidate qualifies the written test, they shall furnish the downloaded application at the time of document verification/joining along with the documents as mentioned above in original as well as one set of self attested photocopies of documents in support of their identity, age, qualification, caste, disability etc.
5. After successful completion of registration process, the candidate will receive an email with details of his/her Login ID. Candidate is required to login to career page through candidate login ID received for payment of fees
6. Candidates are not required to forward the hard copies of application
7. The admit card indicating Roll Number, Name of Test Center and guidelines for the test will be made available on our website to the candidates found preliminary eligible based on the online application.
|Opening date of online submission of application & payment of fees||20.08.2021 (10:00 AM)|
|Closing date of online submission of application & payment of fees||18.09.2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Cut-off date for the purpose of upper age limit / qualification / reservation||12.07.2021|
|Date of Written Test/ Computer Based Test||Last week of October, 2021 (tentatively)|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS