RITES JOB NOTIFICATION 2021!!!
|Name of organization||RITES LIMITED|
|Name of post||Engineer (Civil)|
|Salary||Rs. 18,350/- to 22,353/-|
|Starting date to apply||09.09.2021|
|Last date to apply||19.09.2021|
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
Name of post
Minimum experience required
|Engineer (Civil)||Full Time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized university / institute||Candidate should have post qualification
experience of 6 years
|Engineer (Civil)||Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university / institute||Candidate should have post qualification experience of 12 years|
The candidate should possess Degree recognized by AICTE/ UGC (as applicable); from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of
the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Engineer (Civil)||40 years|
Candidates should fill up the online application form at rites portal by the stipulated date.
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates.
A minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
NATURE AND PERIOD OF ENGAGEMENT
The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
Selected candidates shall be initially posted for projects in the state of Kerala. However, they will be liable for posting anywhere in India as per Company requirements.
Name of post
|Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 18,350/- to 22,353/-|
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
6. Candidates are also advised to keep a copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number along with documents readily available with them at the time of selection.
7. No documents are to be submitted at present. Candidates may be asked to submit relevant documents at a later stage if so required.
8. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employer in respect of claims made by you in your application and are to be submitted at the time of selection (if called).
9. For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
10. Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only.
11. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
12. Applications received after the last date of receipt of Application Form and documents shall be rejected.
13. Departmental candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
14. Mere applying for the post/ submission of documents/ appearing or qualifying in the selection does not confer any right on the candidates for claiming selection. If it is found that a candidate does not fulfill the advertised eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
15. Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
16. The candidates must submit all the details pertaining to his candidature viz. personal details, educational qualification details, experience details, category etc. Suppression, in this regard, if any, detected on a future date shall render the candidature liable for forfeiture.
17. If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Date of Interview
|RITES LTD ( Schedule’A’ Enterprise of
Govt. of India) First Floor, Koparambil
Heights, Seaport Airport Road, Near
ROB, Irumpanam, Kochi-682309, Ernakulam, kerala
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
4. The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
6. No train/bus fare/ expenses towards travel by any mode / TA / DA shall be payable.
7. In case a candidate is found suitable for a lower post than for which he/she has applied, he/she shall only be considered for the post for which he/she has been found suitable by the selection committee.
|Commencement of submission of online application||09.09.2021|
|Last date of submission of online application||19.09.2021|
|Date of selection||27.09.2021 Onwards|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment