|Name of oraganization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Name of post||1. Engineer
|Vacancy||1. Engineer – 07
2. Supervisor – 15
|Salary||Rs 39,670/- to 71,040/-|
|Application mode||Online, Postal|
|Starting date to apply||04/09/2021|
|Last date to apply||24/09/2021|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides World class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian economy viz. Power Generation and Transmission, Renewable Energy, Defence, Aerospace, Oil & Gas with over 180 product offerings to meet the needs of these sectors. With a widespread network of 16 Manufacturing Facilities, 02 Repair Units, 04 Regional Offices, 08 Service Centres, 1 subsidiary, 3 active joint ventures, 15 Regional Marketing Centres and 3 overseas offices, BHEL is currently executing projects at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad.
BHEL, Power Sector Eastern Region is looking for experienced Engineers and Supervisors in Civil discipline to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis for a period of 02 (Two) years
NAME OF POST
Name of post
Name of post
|Engineer||Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering|
|Supervisor||Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
Name of post
|Engineer||Experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / Piling work/ RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Refineries, Petro-chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.|
|Supervisor||Experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / Piling work/ RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Refineries, Petro-chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.|
Name of post
All-inclusive Consolidated Remuneration per Month
For consideration, eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies. In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the prescribed ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview shall be done in the order of merit in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of Marks /CGPA obtained in the relevant qualification of Degree/Diploma in Civil, as the case may be.
|All candidates except SC/ST/PwBD candidates||Rs 200/-|
1. The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis for a maximum period of Two Years. This post is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle the candidate for any regular / permanent employment in BHEL in future.
2. Candidates should possess the required Job Specifications as on 01/09/2021
3. Candidates not having relevant post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in areas mentioned under “Work Experience & Capabilities” need not apply
4. Candidates should be able to furnish their relevant Degree / Diploma and Post Qualification Work-Experience certificates (in original) at the time of Interview.
5. Category such as OBC, SC, ST & EWS should be carefully filled-up in the online application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at a later date.
6. OBC candidates who do not belong to Non-Creamy Layer should submit their application under Unreserved category only.
7. Candidates applying under EWS category should fulfil the conditions stipulated for applying under ‘Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) in civil posts and services in Government of India’ issued vide DoPT OM dt.19/01/2019.
8. The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website.
9. Duly filled-in application form downloaded from our website is to be signed, photograph to be pasted and to be sent along with Demand Draft or SB Collect payment acknowledgment printout (as the case may be) and requisite documents as mentioned in Point No. 17 to the address given below, so as to reach on or before 01/10/2021 and from far flung areas by 08/10/2021. BHEL will not be responsible for any postal loss / postal delay in receipt of application.
Address to which hard copy of application to be sent:
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR)
BHEL, Power Sector Eastern Region,
BHEL Bhawan, Plot No. DJ- 9/1, Sector- II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
10. The envelope comprising the above documents should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Engineer (FTA-Civil) or Supervisor (FTA-Civil)” as the case may be.
11. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the online application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for at least one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail. They are further requested to check their e-mails regularly for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
12. Candidates invited for personal interview will be reimbursed to and fro actual fare limited to Second class train fare from the starting station or mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of proof of journey.
13. Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt/PSU/Autonomous Body shall be required to apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organisation in the event of selection.
14. Candidates should be of sound health. On selection, their appointment will be subject to medical examination by Company’s Doctor/Authorised Medical Practitioners as per BHEL Medical Attendance Rules or a certificate from a Govt. Medical Officer.
15. Incomplete applications i.e. columns of the format not filled in or those in format other than the one prescribed in our website against this advertisement will not be entertained.
16. Candidates are required to enclose self-certified copies of all the relevant documents in support of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, Category Certificate, PH certificate (if applicable), J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable), latest pay slip etc., along with their applications. However, supporting documents in original as prescribed will be required for verification at the time of interview.
17. Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they are applying.
18. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, reject the application without assigning any reason/change the number of posts / raise the standard of specification.
19. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview /appointment.
20. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
21. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
|Commencement of Online Submission of Applications.||04/09/2021|
|Closing of Online Submission of Applications.||24/09/2021|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSER, Kolkata||01/10/2021|
|Last date for receipt of filled in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSER, Kolkata from far flung areas.||08/10/2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
For more Civil Job NotificationsJOIN NOW
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS