|Name of oraganization||SMART CITY THIRUVANANTHAPURAM LIMITED – SCTL|
|Name of post||Independent Consultant|
|Salary||Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 6,000/- per day|
|Starting date to apply||09.09.2021|
Centre for Management Development (CMD) invites application from qualified and competent candidates for Empanelment of Independent Consultant to the Resource Pool for Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited, a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) constituted under the Companies Act for the implementation of Smart City Mission in Thiruvananthapuram. Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram. The online application submission link will open on 09/09/2021 (9.00 A.M).
Name of post
|Independent Consultant||Post Graduate level qualification in the relevant discipline from reputed
Name of post
|Independent Consultant||Minimum 15 years of relevant work
experience and proven credentials in
Government Infrastructure Projects
Name of post
Remuneration Range (Per Day basis)
|Independent Consultant||Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 6,000/-|
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Urban Planning
• Civil Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Road/Highway Engineering
• Information Technology
• Structural Engineering
• Rooftop Solar Energy
• Lightning Expert (with knowledge in dialux calculations) LED outdoor Lighting/ Facade lighting design and procurement
• Procurement Expert
• Legal and HR
• Accounts and Finance
• Sociology (R&R experience)
It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection are satisfied as per the prevailing rules of the organization. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before empanelment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
CMD reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for empanelment. The conversion of grade/CGPA to percentage would be based on the procedure certified by the University from where they have obtained the degree. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect
at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated without any notice.
1. The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this empanelment before applying and enter the particulars completely Online.
2. CMD will not be responsible for any discrepancy in the application submitted Online.
3. Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit application through Online mode only.
4. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the applicant subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even
though he/she comes through the final stage of empanelment or even at a later stage.
5. The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or supress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do no tally with the original documents produced by the applicants his/her application will be rejected.
6. SCTL/CMD reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
7. Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Empanelment. All further intimations from CMD to the candidates will be through the registered email id and contact number only.
8. The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary Certificates, pay slip etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.
|Start date for submitting online application||09.09.2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
For more Civil Job NotificationsJOIN NOW
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS