|Name of organization||WESTERN COALFIELDS LTD|
|Name of post||Trade Apprentice in Draughtsman (Civil) and Surveyor|
|Vacancy||Draughtsman (Civil) – 28
Surveyor – 20
|Salary||Rs 7700/- to 8050/- per month|
|Starting date to apply||06.09.2021|
|Last date to apply||21.09.2021|
Notification for inviting applications for one year Apprenticeship Training from ITI passed candidates under the Apprentices Act 1961(amended) and NAPS (National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme) at the different establishments of WCL. Online Applications are invited from eligible ITI passed candidates in different Trades for Apprenticeship Training for one year at the different establishments of WCL
NAME OF POST
Name of post
Name of post
|Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI in Draughtsman (Civil)|
|Surveyor||ITI in Surveyor|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Draughtsman (Civil)||25 years|
The Apprentice will be paid monthly consolidated stipend amount as per the Gazette notification of the Government of India under the Apprenticeship Act 1992 (amended). At present the rate of stipend is as follows:
|One year’s ITI (SCVT/NCVT)||Rs 7700/- per month|
|Two year’s ITI (SCVT/NCVT)||Rs 8050/- per month|
PERIOD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
Period of Apprenticeship training shall be 12 months commencing from the date of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
1. Candidate should have registered first at the official portal of Trade Apprenticeship. Details of Candidate should be available at the portal.
Candidate’s apprenticeship registration number is mandatory before filling on line application form at WCL and the profile status should be hundred percent filled.
2. Candidates should through official website of Western Coalfields Limited for the establishment in which he/she would like to apply. Before apply filling online application forms, candidate should have read thoroughly and carefully the Notification and prepare with the recent coloured Photograph of passport size and signature in jpg format only.
3. Candidates can apply in any one Establishment only
4. Applications shall not be accepted in any other mode except online application at official webportal of WCL.
Candidate shall have only one choice of establishment of WCL to apply in the trade available in such establishment Selection of Candidate in each trade shall be made by the concerned establishment separately. Scrutiny of applications, Document Verification, Medical Examination etc. shall be carried out or arranged by the concerned establishment only hence all communications in this regards shall be made by the concerned establishment only.
REGISTRATION OF CONTRACT
The selected apprentice will have to sign/accept contract of apprenticeship training as per rules of the board of Apprenticeship training
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
After completion of such apprenticeship training for stipulated period of 12 months, the Apprenticeship contract shall automatically cease. Any act of indiscipline on the part of the apprentices during the apprenticeship period will make him liable for termination of the apprenticeship contract.
1. Before applying in WCL website, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the notification and the Apprentice’s Act and has enrolled in apprenticeship portal.
2. All notifications to candidates shall be done through establishment official website or his registered e-mail address. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of any notification shall be of the candidates.
3. Any request for change of mailing address /caste category/discipline qualification once declared during registration on the apprenticeship / WCL web portal will not be entertained.
4. Verification of credentials shall be done prior to final selection and in case any deviation or non-conformity with the desired eligibility criteria, the candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
5. Failure by the candidate to attend the document verification process on the prescribed date & time at the venue would be treated as his unwillingness to accept the selection procedure forthe Trade Apprentice at establishment and such candidates will not be considered in further selection procedure. No application for altering the date, time and venue for document verification will be considered.
6. Candidates belonging to reserve categories shall produce valid certificates for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority applicable for jobs, valid on the date of verification.
7. Candidates shall have to produce their valid Aadhar Card as Identity Proof, Mark sheet of qualifying Examination Proof of date of birth. Domicile Certificate, in original during the verification of documents
8. Date of Birth will be taken as mentioned in the Mark-sheet /Certificate of class Xth/ XIIth (HSSC/SSC Board) or equivalent examination No other proof for date of birth shall be accepted.
9. Every candidate should have a valid e-mail ID & mobile no and the same has to be provided in the apprenticeship portal The same e-mail ID & mobile no, must remain active until the end of the training programme in respect of the selected candidates Request for Change of particulars once declared during enrolment will not be entertained.
10. No TA/DA will be paid to applicants called for document verification process and for any stage of engagement process as Apprentice.
11. Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification, if found at any stage of the selection processor during the Apprenticeship period.
12. Screening and selection of candidates will be based on the details provided by the candidate, hence it is necessary that the applicants furnish accurate, full and correct information during registration on the apprenticeship web portal and WCL online web portal.
13. Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of influencing the process of selection of apprenticeship training by and/or on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
14. WCL reserves the right to change the number of seats and / or cancel/ restrict/ modify the engagement process of apprentices, if required without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason.
15. WCL does not give any commitment / assurance on providing permanent / temporary employment to Apprentices on successful completion of Apprenticeship period.
16. Selected Candidates shall be engaged as an apprentice at different units of WCL belonging to the concerned establishment.
17. No accommodation, food etc will be provided.
18. An apprentice shall be entitled to such leave and holidays as are observed in the establishment which he is undergoing training.
|Starting Date to apply||06.09.2021|
|Last date to apply||21.09.2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS