|Organisation name||Powergrid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of post||Diploma Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 27500 per month|
|Application Fee||Rs 300/-|
|Starting date to apply||24.05.2021|
|Last date to apply||15.06.2021|
|Selection process||Written Exam|
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a “Maharatna” Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-state transmission system
NUMBER OF POSTS
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||5|
|Name of post||Educational Qualification|
|Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from Recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
1. Selection procedure: Only Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be conducted
2. Type of Written Test: The Written Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
(a) Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
(b) Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English
3. Qualifying criteria in Written Test:
|Vacancy||Qualifying criteria in Written Test|
|Unreserved including EWS||Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
|Reserved||Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately|
4. Empanelment: Candidates who have secured at least 40% in UR category including EWS and 30% in reserved category in Written Test shall only be eligible for empanelment
5. Offer of Appointment: The offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates empanelled in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to them being found medically fit in the pre-employment medical examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID norms and standards of medical fitness
Applicants should have sound health. No relaxation in health standard is allowed. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the pre-employment medical examination to be conducted as per Norms & Standards of Medical Fitness.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE DURING TRAINING PERIOD AND ON REGULARISATION
|Stipend during training period||Designation & Level on successful
completion of training period
|Basic pay on Regularisation|
|Rs. 27500/- per month||Junior Engineer Gr-IV at S1 level in Supervisory category||Rs.25000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.25000 – 117500/- (IDA)|
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND
Selected candidates shall undergo training for a period of one year. They will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond as per the following details to successfully complete the training period and thereafter serve the organisation for at least three years
|Service Agreement Bond|
|General/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates: Rs. 2, 50, 000/-, SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs.1, 25, 000/-|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Rs 300/-|
HOW TO APPLY
1. Interested eligible candidates should apply only through On-line Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply logon to http://www.powergrid.in → Careers section → Job Opportunities→ Openings → Regional Openings → Northern Region-1, Delhi Recruitment and then “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I-2021”.
2. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess a Valid Self E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number
3. Candidates are advised to upload the documents while submitting online application in the space earmarked in the on-line application
4. Applicants are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration.
5. Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for updates
6. The admit card indicating Roll Number, Name of the allocated Test Center and guidelines for the test will be made available on our website to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data only.
7. All information regarding this recruitment will be made available on the website: http://www.powergrid.in and no separate communication shall be made.
8. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and Mobile number entered compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the email ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via E-mail and/or SMS only
9. Applicants should keep sufficient copies of same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the Online Registration
10. It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post
11. No manual / paper application will be entertained
GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
1. Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement as on closing date of application
3. For the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility
4. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
5. Recruitment of Diploma Trainees/Junior Officer Trainees/Junior Tech. Trainees etc are conducted on regional basis against requirement of concerned regions. Hence, candidates joining in such positions in regions are not entitled for inter-region transfer request
6. Candidates working in Govt./PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Document verification.
7. All photocopies of documents (along with the application) submitted at the time of Document Verification, if called for, should be self-attested by the candidate. Candidates should retain sufficient number of same coloured size photograph as used in the online application for future use
8. The candidature of the candidate at all stages of the selection process shall be provisional in nature.
9. In case a candidate submits more than 01 application for the same post, the application with the latest registration no. shall only be considered.
10. Candidates are required to fill in their bank details such as bank A/C No, Bank’s name Branch Name, IFSC code etc. in the online application form in order to enable us to process TA payment online if applicable
|Opening date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees||24.05.2021|
|Closing date of online submission of applications and online
payment of application fees
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
Corrigendum Dated 07.06.2021DOWNLOAD