Western Railway Recruitment 2021 for Apprentices
|Name of post
|Starting date to apply
|Last date to apply
Western Railway Western Railway invites ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3591 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2021-22.
NUMBER OF POSTS
|Name of Post
|15 + 4 (In Bridge Engg)
|Name of post
|ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
1. Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
2. In case of two Applicants having the same marks the Applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the· Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva
3. Applicants need not send any copies of application / certificates / documents to RRC-WR by post but have to upload the same online
4. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of SSC / Matriculation marks Total Marks of all Subjects mentioned in the Marksheet.
CGPA obtained by the applicants should be converted to actual marks and duly entered by the applicant in the online application. Please note that the final score should be calculated by adding the marks of all subjects not of any group of subjects
5. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied which is to be duly entered by the applicant in the online application will only be reckoned
6. The applicant should note that in case any discrepancy in the Marks/ CGPA entered in the online application and the Original Marksheet / Certificate, is found at the time of Document Verification, the candidature of the Applicants will be rejected summarily.
7. The Trade-wise/ Community – wise Merit List will be issued by the concerned Division/Units for their Notified slots.
8. Final selection of Applicants would be subject to verification of original testimonials and Medical Fitness Certificate
9. Candidates in the Stand- by list will be issued Call Letters only on receipt of details of absentees, medically unfit and rejected candidates from the Merit list allotted to the concerned Divisions / Workshop. The Call letters will be issued strictly in the order of Merit.
10. The Tentative Schedule will be uploaded on our Website rrc-wr.com as and when the pandemic situation improves.
TRAINING PERIOD AND STIPEND
1. The selected Applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 01 Year.
2. Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be paid a Stipend during the training at the prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2. Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade / Aadhaar number / Marks / CGPA / preference for Divisions / Workshops etc. very carefully as the Computerised Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application.
3. Applicants should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, Applicants have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number
4. Applicants have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of Document Verification.
5. Applicants should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
6. Applicants are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process
7. Choice of only one Division / Workshop is permitted. Option once exercised is FINAL and binding to the candidates
8. Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately.
9. Applicants trying to submit more than one application for the same TRADE with different particulars are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
10. Applicants have to download printouts of their Online application which should be produced as and when required by the Railway Administration.
11. Applicants are required to report for Document / Certificate Verification with their Originals along with Medical Fitness Certificate
|Opening date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees
|25/05/2021 at 11.00 hrs
|Closing date of online submission of applications and online
payment of application fees
|24/06/2021 at 17.00 hrs
For detailed Advertisement,DOWNLOAD