|Name of organization||RITES LIMITED|
|Name of post||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000|
|Application Fee||Rs 600/-|
|Starting date to apply||30.07.2021|
|Last date to apply||25.08.2021|
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Name of post
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering)||Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Civil Engineering|
The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
Final Year/ Semester students are also eligible, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks for General/ EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates against reserved posts) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/ years up to pre-final examination and would be qualifying the laid down Educational Qualification with requisite marks.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering)||30 years|
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should have appeared for GATE – 2020 OR GATE – 2021 paper
Candidates obtaining valid Marks (Normalised Marks out of 100) shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The Marks will be valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the Qualifying Marks as fixed for GATE – 2020 OR GATE – 2021 paper (as applicable).
Candidates should apply with ONLY ONE out of GATE – 2020 OR GATE – 2021 Marks. In case any candidate(s) applies using both GATE – 2020 & GATE – 2021 score, the higher score only will be considered for shortlisting for further selection process.
Candidates should note that only one score out of GATE – 2020 and GATE – 2021 shall be considered for shortlisting
Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Interview based on their Normalized Marks (Out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE – 2020 OR GATE – 2021. Due to prevalent pandemic situation, based on the requirement and discretion of RITES, selection process may be conducted online.
Candidates shortlisted for Interview shall be required to submit the documents as may be mentioned in the call letter.
Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weightage distribution: GATE Marks (Out of 100) – 75%, Interview – 25%
Only those candidates shall be considered for empanelment who secure a minimum of 60% marks in Interview for General/ EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD against reserved posts). There shall be no qualifying marks required in aggregate.
The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of category wise merit and based on requirement.
Please note that only GATE – 2020 and GATE – 2021 (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2019 or prior is not valid.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
NATURE AND PERIOD OF ENGAGEMENT
Selected candidates will be on training for a period of 2 Months. On completion of training period, the candidates will be engaged as Engineer in IDA pay – scale of Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000 on probation for a period of 2
Selected candidates shall be liable for posting to any place in India as per requirements of the Company.
Candidates will be required to clear the screening test for confirmation of their services at the end of the probation period. Those who fail to qualify in the screening test, their probation period may be extended and further action taken in accordance with the policy of the Company.
Candidates may also note that no application of an employee would be forwarded for jobs outside until he/ she completes 2 years of service in the Company.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years. The amount of the bond is ₹ 1,00,000/- (GST additional as applicable) for General/ OBC(NCL) (₹ 50, 000/- (GST additional as applicable) SC/ST/PWD/ EWS). If candidates wish to resign from service during training period or within a period of 3 years after the training period, the above amount will have to be deposited.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs 600/- plus Taxes as applicable|
|EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable|
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “GATE Details” tab and enter the required details pertaining to GATE – 2020 or GATE – 2021 (as applicable).
6. The ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS/DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH ONE SELF-ATTESTED COPY of the documents will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called.
7. No documents are to be submitted at present. Candidates may be asked to submit relevant documents at a later stage if so required.
8. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of the Application Form with them and to carry the same at the time of the Interview (if called).
9. No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay for any reason whatsoever.
10. Candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU are required to apply through proper channel. The candidates who apply directly would have to bring NOC from their employer at the time of Interview (if called) so as to consider their claims under technical resignation category.
11. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online
12. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
13. The candidates must submit all the details pertaining to his candidature viz. personal details, educational qualifications details, experience details, category etc. suppression in this regard, if any, detected on a future date shall render the candidature liable for forfeiture.
14. If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
6. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
|Commencement of submission of online application and online payment of fees||30.07.2021|
|Last date of submission of online application and online payment of fees||25.08.2021|
For detailed notification,DOWNLOAD
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS