IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED JOB RECRUITMENT 2021!!!
|Name of organization||IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED|
|Name of post||Manager (Civil) on contract basis|
|Scheduled Interview date||16.08.2021|
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The company has recorded a total turnover of more than Rs 4948 crores in the year 2020-21. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
Name of post
|Manager (Civil) on contract basis||Full time Graduate degree in Civil
Engineering with not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade from reputed Institute/ University approved by AICTE.
Name of post
|Manager (Civil) on contract basis||Minimum Five years of experience in Civil Construction works. Railway experience will be preferred.|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Manager (Civil) on contract basis||50 years|
1. There are no allowances over and above the fixed pay.
2. The above post is specifically for IRCON’s Office/Projects, in India and not for the regular establishment of IRCON. The appointment will be initially for a period of two year subject to satisfactory performance of the selected. The contract may be further extended after two year as per the requirements of the company, if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory.
3. For Medical Coverage, the Medical Health Insurance Policy of Rs Three Lakhs for self with the ceiling of premium of Rs 4000/- per annum shall be taken by the Contract Employees themselves covering Covid-19 and other diseases.
4. Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by IRCON. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
5. One leave for each calendar month of service can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for unavailed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
6. One weekly off and other public holidays when the project office remains closed would be available.
7. Working hours/days and off will be the same as for the Project.
8. TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty
9. No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
10. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
11. The ex-contract employees of IRCON, whose services were terminated due to closure of projects, can also apply for these posts if they fulfil the required qualifications and experience. A copy of the termination letter should be sent along with the application.
12. The no. of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement. The company reserves the right to increase, decrease, cancel, restrict & modify the requirement at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
2. If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. of India in proper format will be accepted.
3. Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required without rounding off. Percentage obtained in BE/B Tech as mentioned in consolidated mark sheet issued by University/Institution after considering marks of all semesters/years will be considered.
4. Applicants who consider themselves as eligible should straightway report for an interview as per the schedule mentioned below and along with original documents and one set photocopy as mentioned below:
i. Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format attached herein
ii. Experience Certificate in chronological order
iii. Date of Birth/ class X passing certificate as proof of DOB.
iv. Caste certificate/EWS Certificate/Age relaxation. Certificate issued should be in prescribed format as per Government of India’s guidelines.
v. Qualification Degree and All semester/year Mark sheets for calculation of percentage in qualifying degree.
5. Only such applicants will be interviewed who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are, therefore, advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. The applicants must bring the original certificates in proof of
age, community, educational qualifications and experience while coming for the interview failing which the interview of the candidate will not be held.
SCHEDULE OF INTERVIEW
Time and date for walk in interview
Address for walk in
|Manager (Civil) on contract basis||09:30 AM to 04:00 PM on 16.08.2021||Ircon International
Limited C-4 District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017
For detailed advertsiement,DOWNLOAD
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS