|Name of organization||Indian Statistical Institute, West Bengal|
|Name of post||Engineering Assistant (Civil)|
|Salary||Rs 35,400/- to Rs 1,42,400/-|
|Location||Kolkata, Delhi and Giridih|
|Starting date to apply||01.07.2021 (12:00 Hrs)|
|Last date to apply||23.07.2021 (14:00 Hrs)|
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), an Institute of National Importance under the aegis of the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoS&PI), GoI, invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment in the following vacant posts for its Headquarters in Kolkata and other Outlying Centres, Branch and Units.
NAME OF POSTS
|Name of posts||Vacancy|
|Engineering Assistant (Civil)||02|
Name of posts
|Engineering Assistant (Civil)||Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with a diploma of at least 3 years of duration in the relevant subject and one year’s practical experience.||Rs 35,400/- to Rs 1,42,400/-|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of posts
|Engineering Assistant (Civil)||35 years|
PLACE OF POSTING
Name of posts
Place of posting
|Engineering Assistant (Civil)||Kolkata, Delhi and Giridih|
|For General candidates||Rs 500/- (Rs 400 as application fee and additional Rs 100/- as processing fee)|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM and women candidates||Nil|
The applicants are required to pay online a non-refundable application fee of ₹400/- plus a nonrefundable processing fee of ₹100/-. SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM and women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee, but need to pay the processing fee.
1. Interested candidates must apply online by clicking on ‘APPLICATION PORTAL’ provided in website.
2. The online application link shall remain active from 01.07.2021 (12:00 Hrs) to 23.07.2021 (14:00 Hrs).
3. A candidate can apply for maximum 3 posts with the same registration number, email address and mobile number.
4. A candidate will be allowed only ONE registration.
5. All applications of a candidate with more than one registration number will be cancelled.
6. The upper age limit as specified in the advertisement will be reckoned as on 01.04.2021
7. Testimonials in respect of candidate’s Age (Certificate of X/XII standard, Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths, or Transfer/ School leaving/Matriculation Certificate issued by the school last attended/recognised educational board), Qualifications, Experience, Caste Certificate (for reserved categories only), and Disability (40% or more)
(Certificate issued by the competent Authority(ies)) will be verified on the day of the skill test (if called for).
8. Age relaxation will be as per Government of India rules.
9. Additional working experience, wherever prescribed, means experience gained AFTER acquiring the prescribed essential qualification. Experience Certificate issued by the competent authority should clearly mention nature of job performed by the applicant, and duration of the job.
10. The online payment receipt(s) and the printout of the online application(s) should be preserved and must be produced during verification of testimonials.
11. Mere fulfilment of minimum qualification and experience required for a post does NOT entitle a candidate to be called for online test. The Institute reserves the right to shortlist and restrict the number of candidates to be called for online test to a reasonable limit, based on qualifications and experience.
12. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PwBD/ExSM candidates will be as per the Government of India rules.
13. The applicants will be required to appear for an online/ offline test.
A skill test (qualifying in nature) will be conducted for the candidates shortlisted based on their performance in the online/offline test. The details of the selection process including the scheme of examination will be subsequently notified in the ISI website
14. Any subsequent amendments/modifications and the important dates on this recruitment will be notified in website. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly.
15. A candidate, who is employed in Government/Quasi Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Central or State Government Autonomous Bodies, needs to bring NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer, if s/he is called for skill test, failing which s/he will not be allowed for the skill test.
16. Vacancies indicated in Advertisement No. REC-6/2021-3, KOL dated 30.06.2021 are tentative, and may increase or decrease, or even may become NIL in total or in specific category of post(s) at a later stage depending upon the actual need of the Institute. Additional post(s), if required by the Institute, may also be included at a later stage.
17. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection test/appointment. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
18. Candidates appointed will be governed by the New Contributory Pension Scheme introduced with effect from 01.01.2004.
19. The selected candidates will be governed by the rules and regulations of the Institute as amended from time to time.
20. Original testimonials of the candidates, called for the skilled test, will be verified on the day of the skill test.
21. If any information furnished by a candidate is found false at any stage of recruitment, her/his candidature will be cancelled.
22. Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to the Hon’ble Courts having jurisdiction over Kolkata.
|Date of Opening of Online Application||01.07.2021 (12:00 Hrs)|
|Date of Closure of Online Application||23.07.2021 (14:00 Hrs)|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
Join the largest social media network of Civil Engineering students & job aspirants from Civilianz family!
Exclusively for Civil Engg. students, job aspirants, teachers & all those who have passion for Civil Engg.
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
Connect with subject experts, career mentors and teachers through our social media platforms!
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS