Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – NPCIL JOB RECRUITMENT 2021
|Name of organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – NPCIL|
|Name of post||Fixed Term Engineer (CIVIL)|
|Starting date to apply||09/07/2021|
|Last date to apply||29/07/2021|
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up gradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites online applications from eligible candidates on Fixed Term Appointment (FTA) basis for a period of Two years or till selection of personnel on regular basis whichever is earlier for the following posts at NPCIL, Kaiga-5&6, Kaiga, Karwar, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka State.
NAME OF POSTS
|Name of posts||Vacancy|
|Fixed Term Engineer (CIVIL)||11|
|Name of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Fixed Term Engineer (CIVIL)||Graduation (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg)
in CIVIL Engineering with minimum
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of posts||Maximum age|
|Fixed Term Engineer (CIVIL)||35 years|
PERIOD OF APPOINTMENT
Fixed Term Appointment (FTA) basis for a period of two years or till selection of personnel on regular basis whichever is earlier.
The consolidated remuneration will remain fixed throughout the period of Fixed Term Appointment and therefore there will be no increase in the remuneration on completion of the Fixed Term Period. The remuneration shall be proportionately reduced in case person absents from work.
The persons appointed on FTA will be provided with Bachelor type of accommodation i.e. Hostel, if available. However, in exceptional cases, where family accommodation is needed by the individual, the same may be provided with the specific approval by Head of the Site on merits in each individual case. Where accommodation is provided, HRA & license fee as applicable will be recovered every month from the consolidated emoluments. Besides HRA & license, they will also be liable to pay electricity charges/water charges at actual as per the prevailing rates.
Transport facility from residence to work place and vice versa may be provided in the particular route, on chargeable basis. If Company transport is not available the same will not be provided.
Medical facility to the extent of consultation will be provided in the Hospital at Kaiga Township. If medicine is supplied or pathological or other services are provided, charges for the same shall be borne by the individual.
LEAVES AND HOLIDAYS
The Fixed Term Appointees will be entitled for leave at the rate of two days per month. Encashment of unavailed leave is not permissible. Fixed Term Appointees are not eligible for any other leave other than the Holidays as declared by NPCIL.
BONUS, INCENTIVES, AWARDS
Fixed Term Appointees are not eligible for bonus, incentives or awards or any other facilities and perquisites the regular appointees are eligible.
Conduct, Discipline and Complying Security Instructions
During the entire period of Fixed Term Appointment in NPCIL, they will be under the superintendence and control of the authorised representative of Head of the Site. They shall comply with all the Security instructions of the UNIT/NPCIL from time to time. They will be subject to the orders and regulations of the NPCIL with regard to their conduct and discipline. Any violation of the regulations of the NPCIL with regard to their conduct, discipline and security may render them liable for action, as deemed fit, including termination of the term appointment.
Termination of the Fixed Term Appointment
On expiry of the term mentioned in the Appointment order, the appointment will stand terminated automatically. The appointment may be prematurely terminated by either side by giving a notice of not less than 15 days or on payment of an amount equal to 15 days consolidated emoluments.
The Fixed Term Appointment is for a fixed term and at the end of the said period the appointment shall stand terminated automatically from the fixed term service of the Company. The candidate shall have no claim, whatsoever, for continued employment or for any regular employment in the Company, under any circumstances.
a. Selection Process:
In case of receipt of large number of applications for any category/ discipline, the candidates will be shortlisted for the interview considering the number/ nature of applications. Candidates will be selected through Personal Interview. The selected candidates will be appointed for the said Fixed Terms posts in three stages depending upon the Site requirement
b. Applicability of Reservations
Reservation for SC/ST, OBC (NCL), EWS, PwBD etc. as per Government of
India orders is applicable.
c. Medical certificate of Fitness:
A Medical certificate of fitness will have to be obtained from the Medical
Officer, NPCIL KGS Hospital before the person is allowed to take up the Fixed Term Appointment.
d. C&A, SSQ Verifications
C&A and SSQ verifications are compulsory. Pending C &A and SSQ verification, they will be appointed after local police verification
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Candidates have to apply through online application form provided on the website
2. The online application form will be available on the website from 09/07/2021 at 10:00 hrs and will close on 29/07/2021 at 16:00 hrs.
3. It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree details, duration, percentage of marks, Registration No. and Validity period, contact mobile number, e-mail address etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Candidates are therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online
4. Before applying online candidate should scan his / her recent passport size photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the call letter and only the candidate whose photograph is printed on the Call letter will be allowed to appear for Interview, if called for.
5. The photograph should be in color, against a light colored, preferably white background and if you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen
6. Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and face should be clearly visible. If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo admission will be rejected/ denied
7. The applicant has to ensure that the signature image should be clearly visible and has to sign on white paper with blue/black ink pen.
8. The signature image in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions to be uploaded at the space provided.
9. Candidates are requested to make a note of the login id and password, as she/he will need this login to the website to check her/his application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number.
10. After registering online candidates are advised to take print out of their System generated online application form. Please note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us, but in case of selection, they will be required to produce the print out of application form.
11. Application will be accepted ONLINE only. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means shall not be entertained. No Certificates/mark sheets etc. are required to be submitted along with ‘On-line application form’. No documents/application forms etc. are to be sent to NPCIL.
12. NPCIL is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting details ONLINE. The candidates are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions.
13. The particulars furnished by the candidates in the Application form will be taken as final and further process of the application will be based on these particulars
14. Request for change of Interview centre, Interview date and timing will not be entertained.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Presently, all the above mentioned posts are identified for NPCIL, Kaiga Site. On selection, the candidate will be required to work in Round the Clock shifts.
3. The cut-off date for reckoning age, qualification etc. would be closing date prescribed for filling online application. i.e., 29/07/2021. The cut-off date for determining all eligibility criteria qualification etc. i.e. 29/07/2021 would remain same even if the closing date for submission of online application is extended for administrative/technical reasons.
4. Candidates should have completed their qualifying Degree as on closing date of online submission of application i.e. 29/07/2021. Candidates appearing in Final Year / Final Semester are not eligible to apply.
5. Exact percentage of marks should be mentioned in percentage of marks column e.g.49.99% or 59.99% should NOT be rounded off to 50% or 60% respectively.
6. Candidates are required to produce relevant certificate from the Principal / Dean of the Institute in support of approval / recognition of the Institute & Course by AICTE/UGC at the time of document verification
7. Candidates who are awarded Gradations under the CGPA/SGPA system are required to produce proof issued by the University / Institute converting the CGPA/SGPA Gradations into appropriate percentage at the time of document verification.
8. Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfil all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications and other requirements as published in the advertisement.
9. Online applications containing incorrect / misleading information will lead to the candidate being disqualified, as and when detected, irrespective of the stage of selection process and will also lead to dismissal from services of the NPCIL, on its detection at any time after appointment. NPCIL will not entertain any correspondence from these candidates
10. The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy layer” are not entitled for concession/relaxation admissible to OBC category and such candidates should indicate their category as General only
11. All candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS category shall produce self-attested copy of the said certificate in the prescribed ‘Central Government’ format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate along with originals for verification at the time of documents verification.
12. The candidate’s Fixed Term appointment (FTA) will remain provisional subject to caste certificate being verified through proper channel and verification of testimonials.
13. The minimum disability in case of PwBD candidates is 40%. Sub-category of disability is to be indicated. The PwBD candidates shall possess a Certificate to this effect issued by the Board/ countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/Chief Medical Officer/Head of Government Hospital.
14. The PwBD candidates arrangement will be done as per Government of India guidelines.
15. As regards the qualification criteria, minimum qualification prescribed for recruitment has to be fulfilled. Any other qualification including higher qualification over and above the minimum qualification will not disqualify the candidate.
16. The final selection of the candidate in the Corporation will be subject to medically fit certification by the prescribed authority.
17. NPCIL reserves the right NOT to select any of candidate(s) for the advertised post if suitable candidate is not found.
18. Candidates possessing requisite qualification for the post are only eligible to apply.
19. Those candidates who are appearing in or awaiting result of final year/final semester are not eligible to apply. Hence their candidature shall not be considered.
20. Record of the non-selected candidates viz. application form, marks etc. (selected/non-selected) etc. shall not be preserved beyond 6 months from the date of select list.
21. Short Listed Candidates for Interview are required to submit invariably self-attested copy of the certificates/documents as applicable to her/his case along with the print out of online application at the time of document verification along with originals.
22. Issuance of a call letter for the Interview will not confer any right for Fixed Term appointment. Fixed Term Appointment will be solely subject to fulfilment of all the eligibility conditions and qualifying in the selection criteria prescribed
23. Email id and mobile number once entered is final. No change will be allowed. Candidates are advised to have a valid and active personal e-mail ID & mobile number till the completion of Fixed Term Appointment (FTA) process.
24. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
25. In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Karwar, Dist.-Uttar Kannada, Karnataka
26. Management reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even cancel/suspend/postpone the whole process of Fixed Term Appointment and also changing the Fixed Term Appointment criteria without any prior notice/assigning any reasons at any stage
27. No correspondence will be made with the candidates not selected.
|Opening date for submission of online application||09/07/2021|
|Closing date for submission of online application||29/07/2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
Join the largest social media network of Civil Engineering students & job aspirants from Civilianz family!
Exclusively for Civil Engg. students, job aspirants, teachers & all those who have passion for Civil Engg.
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
Connect with subject experts, career mentors and teachers through our social media platforms!
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment