|Name of the Department
|Railway Recruitment Cell
|Name of the Post
|Upper Age Limit
|Last Date to Apply
|Online Application submission Date
|Online Application Closing Date
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age on 17/11/2022 and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date off Notification.
- The selected candidates should produce a medical certificate at the time of document verification.
MODE OF SELECTION
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of average marks obtained in 10th class examination or its equivalent (under10+2 examination system) plus ITI/Trade marks.
- On the basis of trade/division/unit opted by the candidate, merit list will be prepared ie. Trade wise, division/unit wise & community wise.
- The concerned division/unit as per the merit list, will call the candidates for verification of documents as per the extant rules. Once the candidate is found suitable in all respect, the concerned division/unit will engage the candidates.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be given preference. In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared trade wise, division/unit wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
- In case any particular trade in any division/unit short fall happened, in such circumstances, RRC reserved the right to allot, waiting list candidates of that particular trade of other division/unit as per the merit.
HOW TO APPLY
|For all candidates except those mentioned below
|100/- (One Hundred Only)
|SC/ST, Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), Women
- Candidates should submit an application fee for the amount mentioned.
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE.
- Candidates are required to click on the link provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO- DATA etc carefully.
- Candidates should ensure that their name, father’s name, date of birth is exactly as recorded in Matriculation (10th) or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
- The candidates must go through the available training slots vis-a-vis their ITI Trade thoroughly and select particular trade of respective divisions/units. They will be considered as per their merit position.
- Payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature and no correspondence will be entertained In the matter.
- The number of training slots shown in this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the administration at the time of finalization of select list.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily removed without notice.
- The candidates are required to produce original testimonials for verification. If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake Certificates/false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to remove the candidate/ selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- No daily allowance conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
- After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the Division/Unit and trade will not be considered.
- For convenience of candidate, place of DV (document/certificate verification) will be held at RRC/Jabalpur, Jabalpur division, Bhopal division, Kota division, CRWS Bhopal & WRS Kota, however document verification will be conducted at the applied unit only. Any request for change of place of DV will not be entertained under any circumstances.
For more, Download Detailed NotificationDETAILED NOTIFICATION
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering. You will get
Civil engineering quizzes and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.