OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. The Applications should be submitted ONLINE on the website: www.seci.co.in. Applications sent other than the prescribed mode will stand rejected.
3. The candidate will be required to register before applying.
4. The candidate should upload photograph and signature as per specified size. Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (A Government of India Enterprise)
5. The cut-off date for determining age limit and post qualification experience will be the closing date of the notification of the vacancies.
6. The Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentice Act’ 1961 will be considered as work experience only for the Supervisory posts and shall not be considered for Executive positions.
7. Preference will be given to candidates having in line experience in Solar Power/ Energy, Power System, Project Planning & Implementation for technical posts.
8. All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Indian Institutions/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). Candidates having Qualifications through Distance Learning mode are also eligible.
9. A candidate may offer his candidature for more than one position if he is fulfilling job specification and, in such case, candidate has to make separate application for each post.
10. Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of: i. Passport size photograph & signature in jpg/jpeg format (size 20 KB to 50 KB). ii. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwBD certificate, if applicable (size 100 KB to 300 KB). iii. All necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Essential Educational Qualifications which makes you eligible for the post and other qualifications, if any. iv. All Post Qualification Experience Certificate mentioning the nature of job handled, if applicable (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. Offer/Appointment letter, Experience Certificate, Last .3 months pay slip on company’s letter head, Form16, joining/Relieving order etc. Incomplete application and application submitted with blur/ fade document proof will be summarily rejected.
11. No correspondence will be entertained for non – calling of candidates for any of the selection process or for non – selection. The decision of SECI in this regard will be final and binding on all the candidates. The stages of selection process will be continuously displayed on website: www.seci.co.in under the head ‘career’ and candidates are Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (A Government of India Enterprise)
12. Candidates from Pvt. Sector are required to submit last CTC (Copy of latest Pay Slip or Pay Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in company’s letter head or Income Tax Returns) all salary/pay proofs in support and must be in a position to produce Form 16 in support of Pay Slip/ Certificate in respect of monthly emoluments (if asked for) to establish their eligibility for the post as prescribed in the advertisement.
13. Application registered without/ incomplete documents in support of eligibility criteria shall be summarily rejected. Applications in which the essential qualification or eligibility w.r.t specification cannot be fully ascertained will be liable for rejection. Hence, candidates are advised to properly fill the application and provide necessary documents. Subsequent claim for eligibility will not be entertained.
14. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID. SECI will not be responsible for bouncing back of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
15. The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional.
16. SECI will at any stage of selection or after selection of the candidate will verify documents with the originals certificates of issuing organisations. The candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria/ or has submitted wrong/false information.
17. The prescribed qualifications / experience constitutes minimum standards and mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate for being called for written test/ interview. SECI reserves the right to raise such minimum eligibility standards. Management of SECI also reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the notified positions without assigning any reason thereof. Only shortlisted candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the notified specifications and the candidature given in their application form will be called for Written Test / GD / Interview, as the case may be. SECI reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards.
18. Depending on the requirement, the company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
19. Whenever a general 03-year degree course is awarded without Honours the percentage (%) of marks in the degree should be indicated in the application on the basis of the aggregate / average of the marks in all subjects in all the years / semester (as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute). Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (A Government of India Enterprise)
20. SC / ST / OBC-NCL/ PwBD candidates should possess valid Certificate in the prescribed format as per the Government guidelines.
21. Candidates employed in Govt Departments/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies shall either forward their application through proper channel or must produce No Objection Certificate (NoC) from their present employer, if they qualify upto the stage of Interview.
22. The candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
23. Whenever CGPA / OGPA or Letter Grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. If called for document verification, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University/Institute regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks by the candidates in terms of norms. In case it is not available, decision of SECI shall be treated as final.
24. SECI reserves the right to change the selection criteria, cancel recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof. Further, no claim will arise for appointment, if\ some of the vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number ofcandidates.
25. Candidates already removed / terminated/ deserted their employment from SECI Ltd will not be considered.
26. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant shall disqualify his/her candidature.
27. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of DELHI Court only.
28. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of SECI website. Applicants are required to check the website periodically for important updates. Once registered for SECI, all correspondence shall be made through their registered e-mail ID.
29. Any further addendum / corrigendum / updates will only be published in our website www.seci.co.in under section ‘career’.
30. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in language versions other than English, English version shall prevail.
FOR ABOVE POSTS ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL OPENS FROM 30.09.2022 (11:00 A.M) TILL 29.10.2022 (5:00 P.M). SECI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date / time.